Help with STOCK HEADUNIT!!!

I'm looking at some line converters, and they come with colour wires too, don't I just put orange with orange, and red with red? or is that wrong too?

There is a common colour code out there in relation to car audio wiring. Some line out converters follow this, some don't. Regardless, nearly ALL car manufactures don't follow any international standard and therefore the line out converter will not match, even if it does use the standard colour code. You need to find out what wires are for which speakers first.

I'm looking at some line converters, and they come with colour wires too, don't I just put orange with orange, and red with red? or is that wrong too?

There is a common colour code out there in relation to car audio wiring. Some line out converters follow this, some don't. Regardless, nearly ALL car manufactures don't follow any international standard and therefore the line out converter will not match, even if it does use the standard colour code. You need to find out what wires are for which speakers first.

Is there a 2008 Corolla Headunit manual for the wiring?

The service manuals will contain the Electrical Wiring Diagrams, but the hard part is finding one available online. If you did choose to go this option, you would have to make sure you can find an Australian version as the wiring can differ from country to country. It's always safer to test these out with a multimeter to prevent breaking something. As far as I'm aware, the service manuals for the new generation Australian Corolla aren't yet uploaded online.

If worst comes to worst, you can always tap into the front or rear speakers at the actual speakers themselves.

The service manuals will contain the Electrical Wiring Diagrams, but the hard part is finding one available online. If you did choose to go this option, you would have to make sure you can find an Australian version as the wiring can differ from country to country. It's always safer to test these out with a multimeter to prevent breaking something. As far as I'm aware, the service manuals for the new generation Australian Corolla aren't yet uploaded online.

If worst comes to worst, you can always tap into the front or rear speakers at the actual speakers themselves.

I think I'll do this option instead, however I noticed that the wiring for the rear speakers is like, metal or something? I can't actually find the copper wiring in them... Also, if I did this to one of my rear speakers, wouldn't the speaker be weak?