rear colour coded mudguard for ascent hatch

hey guys where can i get a pair of those rear colour coded mudguards for my white 08 ascent hatch?

i rang toyota and they said they only sell those rubber mud flaps which are not colour coded.

i have seen quite a few cars have those colour coded ones installed and they look good so yeah if you know where to get them, please kindly let me know. Thanks.

Usually you take your stock mudguard to any panel beater and he should be able to match it with the colour of your car...I think the colour code for white is "040" but you might wanna double check.

hey guys where can i get a pair of those rear colour coded mudguards for my white 08 ascent hatch?

i rang toyota and they said they only sell those rubber mud flaps which are not colour coded.

i have seen quite a few cars have those colour coded ones installed and they look good so yeah if you know where to get them, please kindly let me know. Thanks.

They are not rubber they are plastic they come as a set of four i just put mine on a week ago painted them white myself.

3320_74844567110_602282110_2259404_2891017_n.jpg

yeah thats wat i did. took it to the panel beater and he sorted out all the rest.

took about a day to finish the job

yeah thats wat i did. took it to the panel beater and he sorted out all the rest.

Instead of 'ricing' up your cars (ZRE's) with mudflaps...

be real and get some Levin Side skirts for 'rice' factor :P

they look HOT B)

Evo

Instead of 'ricing' up your cars (ZRE's) with mudflaps...

be real and get some Levin Side skirts for 'rice' factor :P

they look HOT B)

Evo

They also cost 700 dollars. and 700 dolalrs could be well spent elsewhere

They are not rubber they are plastic they come as a set of four i just put mine on a week ago painted them white myself.

hey mate where did you get these mud flaps ?

hey mate where did you get these mud flaps ?

From toyota