[NSW] CLUB MEET down at penrith

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its attracting pigs to our meetups <_<

YO MT DRUITT COLES SUPP BRAH??? hahahahah Thats a MADD name aye??? Since i made that name up 4 u i guess u'll be famous now... LOL!!

I agree wit daniel that lil stunt u pulled was a bit HEKTIK n its P PLATER drivers lyk that that give all of the other P PLATERS a badd REP!!!

I swear if u had of crashed n u smashed my car in the process i wouldve gotten out n KICKED UR CULO!!!

Other than that it was a gunn nyt n our lil cruz to the lookout was GUNN!! U kno how there were guys at the lookout in there utes... Well i was talkin to them n they said they could hear us comin up the mountains n it sounded MADD!!

We should organise another meet ill bring a few of my mates... Aww yeah HEY DANIEL UR CAR MADE MY EARS RING WEN U HIT LIFT PAST ME!! PHAAAATTTTT!!!

GET DER MT DRUITT COLES!!!! hahahaha

YO MT DRUITT COLES SUPP BRAH??? hahahahah Thats a MADD name aye??? Since i made that name up 4 u i guess u'll be famous now... LOL!!

I agree wit daniel that lil stunt u pulled was a bit HEKTIK n its P PLATER drivers lyk that that give all of the other P PLATERS a badd REP!!!

I swear if u had of crashed n u smashed my car in the process i wouldve gotten out n KICKED UR CULO!!!

Other than that it was a gunn nyt n our lil cruz to the lookout was GUNN!! U kno how there were guys at the lookout in there utes... Well i was talkin to them n they said they could hear us comin up the mountains n it sounded MADD!!

We should organise another meet ill bring a few of my mates... Aww yeah HEY DANIEL UR CAR MADE MY EARS RING WEN U HIT LIFT PAST ME!! PHAAAATTTTT!!!

this is making me sooo jealous, wish i could've been there for u all to hear my car as i fly by u all hahaha

organise another one, like THIS coming friday and i will also bring sum mates along...

and wots with sumthing about Toyo Assassin almost hitting sumthing?

and wots with sumthing about Toyo Assassin almost hitting sumthing?

its a 2 laned rd, 1 lane per direction, after 12pm.. and the assassin wants to assassin himself by going on the other, goes side by side someone on a bend, and a car comes towards him, i start swearin in mi car saying " *uck *uck !! " and the fool just swerves back into our lane, 2 more seconds and we would of had a rememberence page going...

not to mention you could see his red neons coming a mile away :P

Edited by 123R-Prozak

Yeah Mt Druitt Coles is a crazy driver!!! Almost had a head on wit a on comin car... Silly boi!! Then his car started over heating as we were cruzin up the mountain..

How funny was it wen we lifted his car up!!! HAHAHAHAHA...

classic.... tho aqua golf, i was over it 10 balls in, i kinda just hit the rest and was bored of it..

and mtdruitt coles doesnt have insurance he told me ???, just 5 months rego+greenslip :nopity:

how would you of payed for GTlost and my car ??

Edited by 123R-Prozak

classic.... tho aqua golf, i was over it 10 balls in, i kinda just hit the rest and was bored of it..

and mtdruitt coles doesnt have insurance he told me ???, just 5 months rego+greenslip :nopity:

how would you of payed for GTlost and my car ??

Then he probably wouldve had to sell his organs or sumthin...

Mt Druitt Coles u funny dude!!!

... i also madde sure to brake and lucky i had enuff room between gtlost and da car behind him... LONG LIVE TOYOTA

HAHAHAH lmao... i think i might change my name now to mount druitt coles... and it was a mad stunt and mad cruise... i always been sorta a hoon just dat i decided not to overtake which was dumb and i aint doin dat ***** again if i am on da oda lane i am defenitly goin to overtake lol.... and well i got home safe and sound and i thought i waS going 2 get killed by my parents for coming home late hahah... and i friken hope i find a dam celica soon

I ALSO MADE SURE TO BRAKE AND LUKY I HAD ENUFF ROOM BETWEEN GTLOST AND DA ODA CAR HAHA... LONG LIVE TOYOTA =]

Edited by Toyo Assassin