slimline weather shields

hey guys,

i rang Le Mans toyota (Footscray-Melb) about ordering the visors and gave him the product numer (08611 13100) but it wasn't in the system. he even checked japan toyota cos he knows they are from there but still no luck. just wondering if that is actually the right number? or is he checking in the wrong system? pretty sure its the right number as ive searched posts and found 2 users saying that thats the number.

any help will be appreciated.

cheers

jason

dayums... thats weird.... and really sucks... oh wells... ill call back and ask him to try again... the toyotas from down my way should have the same contacts as toyotas at castle hill right?

i'd presume they would all share the same database, if not you could try calling castle hill nsw and explain your problem and see if they will frieght it to your address, because when i purchased them they had to be posted to my address.

The person i had gone through was Simon Haddad

Tel: 61 2 8831 8831

Mob: + 61 (0) 448 770 311

o yeah ill just call castle hill and see if they will send it to my address.... thanks for ya help tiet!

Let us know what price you get quoted for them...

it will be interesting to see if they are different to what i got quoted on them...

Evo

Evo what did you get quoted? Are you gonna organise the group buy for it? :P

Only if you are gonna pay for it ;)

i got quoted... ready for this... :

$275.00 + $16.50 freight

All prices are GST inclusive.

I was just like... umm NO! <_<

For that price, a new CAI or exhaust would be a better option...

Evo

Whattttttt?? LoL...I think Mr Runx was quoted about $180 :-l a few months ago...not sure current price. If it's still around that I will be interested! :)

Whattttttt?? LoL...I think Mr Runx was quoted about $180 :-l a few months ago...not sure current price. If it's still around that I will be interested! :)

It could be a typo... but i am not sure...

Evo

ok guys.... melbourne toyotas are lazy people who dont want to deal with orders from japan apparently.

called up castle hill and were willing to order for me which was awesome untill he told me the price. it has risen to $275. $100 more than what it use to be. that sucks. :(

ok guys.... melbourne toyotas are lazy people who dont want to deal with orders from japan apparently.

called up castle hill and were willing to order for me which was awesome untill he told me the price. it has risen to $275. $100 more than what it use to be. that sucks. :(

So it really isn't a typo then :o

that really sucks :( i was so keen to start a group buy for these but oh well...

did you ask him why its so expensive now?

Evo

awww great news but with a downfall :) for that kind of price its not really worth it, to me it just makes my car look better lol and lets a bit of air in when it rains, doesn't really do much :D

nah i didnt ask him y it went up so much but assuming its because of the dollar? i dunno. o wells....

yeah i guess im not fussed if i got them or not but if u really want them... apparently $275 may b a good price compared to honda mugen ones for over $200 just the fronts!! haha

could be a typo, maybe its mean't to be $175.00 + $16.50 freight

I LOL'd at your sig!

8000RPM, 240km/h and not warmed up :lol:

and the seat belt is undone :rolleyes:

Evo

• 4 weeks later...