SYDNEY MEET

Dont worry bro if ur there b4 us just wait on lvl 4 coz im sure u will hear us comin... LOL!!

Dont worry we wont leave without u champ!!

haha other way around, if im a little late i'll make sure u guys can here me coming around the corner, u'll be like WTF is that?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry bro if ur there b4 us just wait on lvl 4 coz im sure u will hear us comin... LOL!!

haha other way around, if im a little late i'll make sure u guys can here me coming around the corner, u'll be like WTF is that?

hahahaha true!!!

I bet Ur car will be loud but compared to my mates s15 it kinda makes every1 elses car QUIET!!!

hahahaha true!!!

I bet Ur car will be loud but compared to my mates s15 it kinda makes every1 elses car QUIET!!!

my engine is loud, not my exhaust

i did it that way cause i like the intake sound, if my car was manual then i would've considered doing a full exhaust system aswell but it doesn't sound as nice auto if u get wot i mean

hahahaha true!!!

my engine is loud, not my exhaust

i did it that way cause i like the intake sound, if my car was manual then i would've considered doing a full exhaust system aswell but it doesn't sound as nice auto if u get wot i mean

hahahaha..

Yeah bro i kno wot u mean auto with a loud exhaust is so GAY!!!

My engines loud too but not as loud as urs... LOL!!!

Im excited about 2nyt though..

YO!!!!!! ill be bring my zre rally car (what wy said it looked like) tonight!!!!! AS far as work is concerened they think im in south australia with familly porblems.

rally car? :blink:

is this for real or a joke? i wanna see it lol

YO!!!!!! ill be bring my zre rally car (what wy said it looked like) tonight!!!!! AS far as work is concerened they think im in south australia with familly porblems.

gotta be a joke.... unless william has put those racing stripes on his Ascent.??

gotta be a joke.... unless william has put those racing stripes on his Ascent.??

Lets all get some recing stripes on the car so well all have RALLY PERFORMANCE!!! YEEAAAHH lol

any aurions going ?

u can be the first. i need another V6 to compete with...all the whimpy 4 cyclinders lol

r u serious u think 4 bangers r whimpy??? lol...

hahahaha... We'll see!!!

Well im bringing 2 6 bangaz so maybe u should play around wit them.. LMAO!!!

But yeah WILLS car looks lyk a rally car from BEHIND n it sounds nice with his exhaust...

BRING THE ZR6 COZ NO 1 EVER ROCKS UP WITH 1!!!

any aurions going ?

u can be the first. i need another V6 to compete with...all the whimpy 4 cyclinders lol

hahahaha... We'll see!!!

But yeah WILLS car looks lyk a rally car from BEHIND n it sounds nice with his exhaust...

haha i was joking the 4 bangers r cute...lol nah they're good

seeya all tonight,

any aurions going ?

hahahaha... We'll see!!!

seeya all tonight,

4 BANGAZ r CUTE??? hahahahahaha... u FUNNY GUY!!!

Sweet ill c every1 2nyt!!! PHATT!!!!!!!!!

seeya all tonight,

LMAO hahah...

where did u head off afterwards...

i backed out of da cruise cause it was da same place we need to go to sumwhere new...

and well here are some pics lol

dsc00301m.jpg

dsc00304izu.jpg

HAHAH ARMSTRONG IS ON HIS WAY!!!!!!!

dsc00302g.jpg

dsc00308dys.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

ALL PICS FROM CRUISE http://yfrog.com/12dsc00301mjx

wdf!!!! just noticed in da last photo my car looks like it has some sort of fat tyres on da car LMAO!!!!

hahah and gtlost bro look at ur rims in pic no. 2 hahah dey are shinning red thnx to my underkit hahah

VID

any1 else wif pics post em up thnx =]

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
Edited by Toyo Assassin

thx for the photo looks cool ....obviously their too bright hahah

and yeah gtlost's wheels look HOT with the red on them....maybe i should put my car next to coles and who knows what my car might even look better again ahahaha

thx for the photo looks cool ....obviously their too bright hahah

and yeah gtlost's wheels look HOT with the red on them....maybe i should put my car next to coles and who knows what my car might even look better again ahahaha

yo boys yeah i was just lookin at my rims n they look lyk there on FIRE!!! LOL...

Mt Druitt Coles we ended up cruzin to katoomba after the lookout it was PHAT!!!

We busted sum dude makin out wit his gf at the look out n it ended up to be my cuzins mate... how funny!!! LOL...

HOW FREAKY WAS THIS!!! me n my cuzin were driving home from katoomba where the M4 starts comin down the hill from the blue mountains n i noticed these headlights were in the middle of the road facing towards me.. i was lyk wots goin on here this doesnt look RIGHT!!! The road was pitch black then we noticed sum guy running towards us waving his fone n yelling out PLZ STOP!!! We were about 20metres from him so we swerved to miss him n his car we got out n called the cops coz we were the 1st guys on the scene... The dude ROLLED HIS CAR his work gear was all over the road, his drivers side roof was caved in n his car was in pieces!! I took 3 fotos n i will post them up... it happened at about 2.30am this morning... We could smell the alcohol in his breath wen he was talkin to us!!! it was a close encounter for us n it was DAMN FREAKY!!!

Thankfully no 1 else was hurt...

oh lmao... but i had to work da next day :@... i saw da dude with da skyline today at mount druitt coles hahah... i also had to work and if i stayed any longer i would of been dead dis morning, i am feeling like hell tired right now :angry: .

Wy u should get like a red strip around ur wheels lol dey look mad!!!!! hahah as my neon underkit made it look heaps good =]... and Armstrong hahah i am glad u like the pic.

and addy, lol u came abit late hahah we got up2 da point were we started heading off, and den we noticed dat dere was a camry just coming lol...

yer lucky no1 got hurt Wy man dat would be friken scary!!!!!... adn great thnx for u cd bro nice songs... u made dem urself from scratch or did u remix oda songs??? i want to make my own music but techno lol or trance same cra p

enjoy

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/a...y%2009%20TOCAU/

if anyone else has got photos do post :D

thnx ... WDF supra was da supra part of da cruise lol i dnt memba seeing a supra lol...

hahah and since addy came late there are no pics of his car on the meet up lol

Edited by Toyo Assassin

oh lmao... but i had to work da next day :@... i saw da dude with da skyline today at mount druitt coles hahah... i also had to work and if i stayed any longer i would of been dead dis morning, i am feeling like hell tired right now :angry: .

Wy u should get like a red strip around ur wheels lol dey look mad!!!!! hahah as my neon underkit made it look heaps good =]... and Armstrong hahah i am glad u like the pic.

and addy, lol u came abit late hahah we got up2 da point were we started heading off, and den we noticed dat dere was a camry just coming lol...

yer lucky no1 got hurt Wy man dat would be friken scary!!!!!... adn great thnx for u cd bro nice songs... u made dem urself from scratch or did u remix oda songs??? i want to make my own music but techno lol or trance same cra p

Que Pasa Junior!!!

I kno bro it freaked me n my cuzin out BADD!!! We thought there were kids in the car so i ran up n had a look but bro we were SHAKING!!! Thankfully there wasnt n e 1 else in the car...

Yeah bro i made that cd from scratch... Everything on the cd i remixed n mixed myself!!!

Im glad u lyk the cd n i will burn u more if u want!!!

Que Pasa Junior!!!

I kno bro it freaked me n my cuzin out BADD!!! We thought there were kids in the car so i ran up n had a look but bro we were SHAKING!!! Thankfully there wasnt n e 1 else in the car...

Yeah bro i made that cd from scratch... Everything on the cd i remixed n mixed myself!!!

Im glad u lyk the cd n i will burn u more if u want!!!

nada nada Wy... man its all good... i really want to make my own music hahah if you want i can send my song to you... whats your msn man add me on it...

bro lucky no1 died bro far i would **** myself!!!!! if i saw sumthing like dat

bro talk to u later man post those pics up soon =]