aurion remote

Hey guys im new here, Just wondering if any of you change your aurion atx remote key to smart one?

I tried so hard to find it .. but never can !!~

Plz let me know if you got it change thx!!!~

So far there have been no reports of anyone performing this change. This would probably be due to the fact that it's not as easy as you would think. You would at least need the following components: smart entry ECU, steering column with motorized locking mechanism, RFID push button (which will cost around $300 alone), new door handle with sensor, boot release push button, and the remote itself. Maybe you should try ringing Toyota to find out just how much all that is going to cost you.

Edit: Wow, I actually wrote this one up before, and it was much neater as well. I should have used that instead:

Ok... lets say i want to do it cheaply on my SX6 Sportivo ? how would i go about doing that ?

SX6... no can do (cheaply). This is what you would need:

1) The control ECU for the Smart Entry,

2) Receiver for the ECU (mounted on C-Pillar, and different to the standard one),

3) The push button switch,

4) New drivers side door handle,

5) New steering column (as it has a motorised lock assembly and no key tumbler)

6) At least one Smart Entry transponder key.

Don't ask me how much that will all cost. My best guess would be that you won't want to know.

So far there have been no reports of anyone performing this change. This would probably be due to the fact that it's not as easy as you would think. You would at least need the following components: smart entry ECU, steering column with motorized locking mechanism, RFID push button (which will cost around $300 alone), new door handle with sensor, boot release push button. Maybe you should try ringing Toyota to find out just how much all that is going to cost you.

wow .. Thanks a lot for the information!!~ thats soooooo expensive!!~