96 camry v6 strut bar and swaybars

sikwitit

hi i have been lookig for a strut bar i looked on whiteline they have one they say v6 only but most people say it doesnt fit. has anybody bought one for the v6 from whiteline?

here is the link http://whiteline.com.au/product_detail.php...t_number=KSB566

if it fits im going to buy it

also has anybody bought the whiteline swaybars for a v6 from whiteline

http://whiteline.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=BTR36

sean

Edited by sikwitit

i noe they are a good upgrade but i want to noe will they fit on a v6 camry cause most people say it wont fit and i dont want to waste money on something that doesnt fit

sean

im looking to sell my rear sway bar. 17mm with bushings, fits gen 4 camry.

im open to offers but be reasonable

Sorry to hijack, I know the whiteline struct doesn't fit the V6 since the product description mentioned (excl V6).

As I understood the Gen 5 Sportivo came with a struct brace, does this mean this brace is only present on the I4 Sportivo but not the V6? Doesn't really make much sense if that's true.

Sorry to hijack, I know the whiteline struct doesn't fit the V6 since the product description mentioned (excl V6).

As I understood the Gen 5 Sportivo came with a struct brace, does this mean this brace is only present on the I4 Sportivo but not the V6? Doesn't really make much sense if that's true.

there are some on ebay from america, but i'm unsure if they will fit the aus-spec v6.

i dont see why it wouldn't fit btw....its not like the 4cyclinder engine BAY is smaller than the v6, the only thing that i can think of that might get in the way is the upper intake manifold..

i dont see why it shouldn't, im hoping to buy one when i have a little more money, for me the sway bar is more important

mine is still for sale, stock 17mm, rear with bushings.....gen 4

Edited by addy287

Well with the gen 5 Sportivo the genuine Toyota brace fits both the I4 and V6. but it seems the white line one doesn’t bend up like the Toyota one making it more ridged. consequently it may not clear the V6 as it takes up more room.

Well with the gen 5 Sportivo the genuine Toyota brace fits both the I4 and V6. but it seems the white line one doesn’t bend up like the Toyota one making it more ridged. consequently it may not clear the V6 as it takes up more room.

Ahh that makes perfect sense then. Pity... might hit the wreckers if I'm desperate for one :) Thanks for the explaination tho.

thanks trent ok so has anybody bought the whiteline swaybars for a gen 3 camry do they fit

sean

I can't see why it would not fit, pretty much identical up the back bar the brakes, and the exhaust, but thats 2 inch-ish...mines 2.25 and no worries with clearance.

thanks trent ok so has anybody bought the whiteline swaybars for a gen 3 camry do they fit

sean

I can't see why it would not fit, pretty much identical up the back bar the brakes, and the exhaust, but thats 2 inch-ish...mines 2.25 and no worries with clearance.

thanks buddy ordered the rear sway bars 2day

sean