Greetings...

Lull

Hi there,

I am new to all this internetty car chatty group stuff but happy it exists. I just recently bought a 1976 Toyota Crown off a guy who is actually a member on this and thats how I found it, by doing more research on my car. I was happy to find everything he had written left me still being happy with my purchase.

I am well aware that it's probably not the most intelligent purchase in my life considering my financial circumstances but it is by far not the stupidest either :)

So my real purpose to signing up to this is for information extraction from those who are a little more worded up in the world of the Crown because this car I want to keep for as long as possible. I have noticed very quickly that parts are not easily found and am hoping some people are able to point me in the right direction when in search.

Also if anyone living in Fairfield VIC area wants to play grease monkey with me on weekends I'm hell interested in doing so, still trying to source manuals for the car and will one day buy tools but once I've done that I'd prefer to spend those few spare moments I have in life fixing rather than kicking dirt in boredom.

Although not a fan of summernats, as a ex-Canberra girl I have always had the dream to one day do up a car (a little rat-rod style) and take to summernats with the only intention to offend:) so that is my main aim with this car I guess...that's about it I guess...