MOTORKHANA WA 18/10/09 1 SPOT REMAINS

50% to book full payment prior to the event. At this point i'm heading out there on the 12th for another event for a bunch of friends as timer and judge etc to try and secure people to get the deposit together will keep you all posted!!

At this particular event on the 12th my friend will be finally taking his AE86 out for a run he has just spent nearly 5k on the motor and its run in now. A mean 4AGE. He has also transplanted the s13 silvia suspension brakes and steering into it for a wider front track he has mad skills and this particular ae86 is bright yellow!! He has a turbo kit for the little 1600 but he hasnt put it on yet.

Oh so you're going to the Toymods skidpan. I'll be there too. I'll try to say hi to you inbetween runs.

If this event turns out to be a tuning arvo, I have a couple of mates keen.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I will be attending the toymods day this sunday the 12th from midday at RAC driving centre grogan road at the int airport.

I will be timing/judging the day and anyone who wishes to come along and have a look is welcome its a good day. If you come along adn decide you want to do this bring $70.00 bucks with you and i'll try and get enough together for another day to book there and then.

I will be the red head with the clipboard and stopwatch :P Unless someone pulls out in which case i'm gonna try and drive

OK I will be attending the toymods day this sunday the 12th from midday at RAC driving centre grogan road at the int airport.

I will be timing/judging the day and anyone who wishes to come along and have a look is welcome its a good day. If you come along adn decide you want to do this bring $70.00 bucks with you and i'll try and get enough together for another day to book there and then.

I will be the red head with the clipboard and stopwatch :P Unless someone pulls out in which case i'm gonna try and drive

Aiight. see ya there! Ill be driving too, and ill keep an eye out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Is your name Jourgen? :g:

No my name is Ian. No previous driving experience is necassary you jsut need a helmet long sleeves and pants on the day (and nothing loose in the car) you will probably never get out of 2nd but its a fun as day.

Still 2 spots left if anyone's interested send me a priv message and i'll get you the details you need so far list includes the following;

1.Ian – Aurion – 2GR

2.Dava - AE86 - 4AGE (Well sorted)

3.Peter - MA61 Supra

4.Quinton - Capri

5. Mike - Ae86 4AGE

6. Shah - Ae86 4AGE

7. Ben – VT Commodore

8. Jurek – Z20 Soarer 1JZ

9. David - R32

11. Woggin - Aristo 2JZ

12. Tom - AE86 4AGZE

13. Jo - Ma61

14. Rudi – Ma70 (1UZ powered)

15. Neil - Celica 5S turbo

Edited by WildfireATX

dont worry... once i smell the track, ill get addicted and i will start to drive to the limit... and hoping nothing happnes :whistling:

You'll be fine dude although remove giant sub box if at all possible and wind that varex WIDE open mate its all about noise and style so you have a chance at the trophy. And remember clutch kicks above 5500 rpm = sideways fun

dont worry... once i smell the track, ill get addicted and i will start to drive to the limit... and hoping nothing happnes :whistling:

You'll be fine dude although remove giant sub box if at all possible and wind that varex WIDE open mate its all about noise and style so you have a chance at the trophy. And remember clutch kicks above 5500 rpm = sideways fun

Nahh dude, cant do that when the next week is a sound comp.... I'll come for enjoyment... its all that matters, hehe

OK so just to update;

Event is this sunday at RAC DTEC Grogan Road off Horrie Miller Drive near the airport.

You must wear Long pants & Long Sleeves, Bring a helmet or borrow one.

Ideally inflate your tyres about 4-5psi higher than usual.

No loose objects in car. Check all your fluids, Oil, brake and clutch fluid etc.

Get there by twelve to scope out the competition and meet everyone. NO LATER or i will destroy you!!!

yes sir ;)

OK so just to update;

Event is this sunday at RAC DTEC Grogan Road off Horrie Miller Drive near the airport.

You must wear Long pants & Long Sleeves, Bring a helmet or borrow one.

Ideally inflate your tyres about 4-5psi higher than usual.

No loose objects in car. Check all your fluids, Oil, brake and clutch fluid etc.

Get there by twelve to scope out the competition and meet everyone. NO LATER or i will destroy you!!!

Edited by N3IL

Spectators allowed? Depending how jet-lagged I am I might make an appearance, just to check it out. I need to do some work to it before I can do anything but spectate (new tires, major service... running a bit rough).

Event went really well due to a few no shows everyone got lots of runs will advise links to pics on photobucket in near future there will be a lot of them.

Aurion went really really well. Pushed it hard all day only thing i noticed was warm brake smell after whole day of driving.

Motor was EPIC really great unit cant say how higly i reagrd it.

Gearbox was awesome well lets jsut say it was faster than a LOT of the far more modified cars out there.