celica mustang

hi all i was wodering if any one has seen or know of a 1977 celica mustang fast back i had one when for my first car back when i was 17

now i'am looking for one as a do'er up'er if any one knows of one please can post a pic with price

thanks B) :D

I know of a Silver RA28 (Fast back) in a Barn, Near Dubbo.

Pretty sure its not for sale... howver for the right price... everything is for sale.

how much are you prepared to spend to find one?

hi all i was wodering if any one has seen or know of a 1977 celica mustang fast back i had one when for my first car back when i was 17

now i'am looking for one as a do'er up'er if any one knows of one please can post a pic with price

Pretty sure its not for sale... howver for the right price... everything is for sale.

probably up to $1000 dont realy care if it was lic or not as i would have to get it transported to wa

as long as the body was in good nic not fussed on motor

probably up to $1000 dont realy care if it was lic or not as i would have to get it transported to wa

as long as the body was in good nic not fussed on motor

your going to have to extend your budget ALOT more for an RA28 with a "good body"

seeing complete cars for sale under 10K is not common.

Have to agree with blind kid there

These are not a common car really the pic of the bunch had the 18RG (great donk)

I think the least you would need for an avg condition one would be 2.5-3k

the one i know of will need rust repairs, and has a good cond 18RG.... but i dont think its for sale...

this car will most likely end up as my GF's Project..... as its her Old mans car.

Look at paying $4k+ for a moderate condition shell (ie. rust), $10k plus for a minter. They are very rare as they were only made for a year or so, and as such price is huge as the demand is big.

TA22's can be had for considerably cheaper, but expect a lot of rust if it's original and a lot more dollars if it's been fixed.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I'm new to this site and also live in WA, I have just purchased a mint, 100% original RA28 (Unrestored) 103,000 klms with main dealer service history every 5000klm (picture of car is currently being used in one of the Shannons Insurance newspaper ads) ok, I'll stop now in case I come over all dizzy with excitement.

The reason for this post is to advise that there was an RA28 for restoration in the Quokka two weeks ago, asking price was $1500.00, the body was good considering the price but that was all that was good.

If I hear of one I'll drop you a line

Lee

Edited by Lee 7

• 1 year later...