EOI 1999 Camry GTP Touring

anothercamry

Due to expanding family, i'm thinking of selling my metallic green GTP Gen 4 Camry.

this car is in great condition, with the following attributes:

Car located in Brisbane - Mt Gravatt.

1999 Toyota v6 Camry

Touring model

5sp Manual

All GTP accessories, including all skirts, rear spoiler risers, decals, front 'gtp' grill, 17inch factory wheels (60% tread), leather and carbon fibre accessories plus GTP embroidered floor mats (x4). i have received a lot of comments about the car with people suprised when they find out it's actually a camry!

183,000klm

no accidents. Few small scratches but nothing major at all and she scrubs up very nicely

log book servicing up to 150,000km including major service with timing belt and clutch changed at 150,000klm (was owned by the daughter of Toyota dealer), owner serviced thereafter -

5000klm interval penrite oil and genuine toyota filter changes

cooling system flushed and replaced recently - i have recorded all services whilst in my ownership in the log book.

front suspension struts, bushes, bearings replaced at 155,000

car has 7 speaker sound system including sub, amp, alpine stacker and head unit (cd, mini-disc, tuner) but i hardly use the system for any more than to listen to abc news radio on am or a bit of triple j occasionally.

i have used this car for the past 18months to get myself to and from work. occasionally used on weekends or going away with my wife and kids. Unfortunately we need a bigger car as mum's shopping trolley and family trips and only way to afford that is for me to downgrade and get something cheaper.

This car has never given me trouble whatsoever. it went to a garage to have the suspension fitted and that's it.

This car is quite rare with all the GTP goodies so i really don't know what price it will fetch. If you have any interest in this car please post here, email @ blankdvdatgmaildotcom or call 0408159612 asking for Tim.

post-6708-1253534163_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1253534215_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1253534259_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1253534305_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1253534347_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1253534454_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1253534597_thumb.jpg

Edited by anothercamry

Sounds like a nice car - you might want to ask the Moderators to move this into the appropriate thread.

Is there a chance you could load pics up? I'd love to see what this car looks like... also what price you asking?

okay sure, i'll get some pics up this weekend. price....um not really sure. $8 - 8.5k mark???

Pics would be nice, also would you consider selling some of the GTP goods off without the car :D

pics coming. regret will not be pulling the car apart, it is simply too good to do that!

Edited by anothercamry

• 1 year later...

Due to expanding family, i'm thinking of selling my metallic green GTP Gen 4 Camry.

this car is in great condition, with the following attributes:

Car located in Brisbane - Mt Gravatt.

1999 Toyota v6 Camry

Touring model

5sp Manual

All GTP accessories, including all skirts, rear spoiler risers, decals, front 'gtp' grill, 17inch factory wheels (60% tread), leather and carbon fibre accessories plus GTP embroidered floor mats (x4).

I just picked up a touring Camry and am interested in 17" alloys, what size tyres are you running on those wheels?

• 2 months later...

Due to expanding family, i'm thinking of selling my metallic green GTP Gen 4 Camry. If you have any interest in this car please post here

I'm keen, however I do suspect that I'm a little late to the party.

A year and a half ago, I suspect so.

PM me if you're interested in a GTP Camry.