Fog lights for 06 Ascent hatch

hi!

just like to know if there is any fog lights kits available for 2006 ascent hatchback?

this is for my gf's car. we emailed some of the dealers here in Sydney but only Noble Toyota replied. They said there's no genuine kits that they are aware of from Toyota for this ZZE122 model :(

also, got a quote from Noble for a rear roof spoiler paint + fit for around $520. Is this reasonable?

many thx!

Edited by tien_rolla

hi!

just like to know if there is any fog lights kits available for 2006 ascent hatchback?

this is for my gf's car. we emailed some of the dealers here in Sydney but only Noble Toyota replied. They said there's no genuine kits that they are aware of from Toyota for this ZZE122 model :(

also, got a quote from Noble for a rear roof spoiler paint + fit for around $520. Is this reasonable?

many thx!

just checked on ebay, and there wasn't anything for your car regarding foglights.

PM 1rocky on here, because i think they have the foglights and can help you get a set. :D

good luck

Evo

there is actually a genuine toyota kit for your corolla with wiring harness, switch etc. but they are found in toyota japan and castlehill toyota can get them but costs ~$500-600 depending on exhange rate...

if your car is prewired for foglights (foglight plugs hanging behind the foglight covers) then it might be cheaper. there are a few tutorials on how to get them to work

Our toyota dealer here in Coffs Harbour can get the foglights for you .they are aftermarket.. I bought a set for my sedan and they are great . i also bought the stalk etc with the foglights and had them installed as well.Cost for parts which were foglight surround covers , bulbs, the foglights plus relay switch .and the replacement stalk was $562. Yours will be a bit cheaper because of it being a hatch.

If you want can find out the price for you

THESE guys have aftermarket fog light kits for most cars, their website is currently under maintenance so you can't see them, but try giving them a call and they'll tell if they have them. They were priced at around $269.00/set from memory when I was shopping around fro X-Trail fog lights.