ZRE Strut Brace

lol mate ... i reckon there is benefit if john had one whipped up for him and he said there was a change in feeling i wonder what a fully researched one would feel like.... especially from cusco

I wouldnt say fully researched for a sway bar, only difference between mine and the Cusco is that the Cusco brackets are more refined.

Its the only way really cos nowhere else to mount it...

Charlie how thick is it? mines 20mm

another view of it

would it be the same material?

lol mate ... i reckon there is benefit if john had one whipped up for him and he said there was a change in feeling i wonder what a fully researched one would feel like.... especially from cusco

I wouldnt say fully researched for a sway bar, only difference between mine and the Cusco is that the Cusco brackets are more refined.

another view of it

i'll measure it tomorrow john and i'll let ya know :)

Charlie

another view of it

whats this bar meant to do?

you guys might find this thread entertaining:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=24862

• 4 weeks later...
My ZRE C-One strut bar has finally arrived today after over 9 weeks of waiting for it since placing the order with Motosports in Melbourne. I will never use these guys to order stuff from Japan again! What should have been a maximum of one week transaction to get it shipped by air, turned into a massive waiting period and empty promises that it will be here soon when in fact they combined it with a shipment they were getting delivered by sea freight and charged me air freight instead!

Anyway, am happy that it's here, now to find the time and energy to fit it, as I got a killer flu :(

Anybody wants to give me a hand? ;)

Hi Guys,

I never got around to fitting the C-One strut bar to our ZRE, as I have been pretty busy with the new job I started end of November and to be honest, the car is not being driven all that much as am catching trains to work. I am thinking of selling this strut bar to someone that will put it to good use, as I can't see it helping my wife when she drives the ZRE at 30kms/hour max. speed LOL :)

If anyone is interested in scoring it, please drop me a PM and I will sell it to you for the exact price I got it for, which is $320.00 (pick-up)