ZRE Strut Brace

Hey all,

I'm thinking of organising a bit of a shared buy here. I've found a front strut brace for the Auris/ZRE Hatch (Maybe Sedan) from Nengun.com (http://www.nengun.com/c-one/tower-bar)

Per unit price is $182.72.

Delivery of 1 unit is: $116.82

Delivery of 2 units is: $197.13

Delivery of 3 units is: $277.44

Delivery of 4 units is: $357.75

Delivery of 5 units is: $438.06

Delivery of 10 units is: $876.13

I'm really interested, but I thought we could save a little on shipping if we bundle.

Please reply if you want to be in :)

Edited by Whitey1212

where u from bro? im in when i get cash LOL knowing nengun :P take 4ever to get LOL! from what ive heard :P but anyways if u get peeps im in ? yeah pm me

Hey mate, reposting to QLD might be a bit difficult :-/

I'm in Sydney.. Maybe you could come down to one of our meets? :P

Wycliff/Pete, so are you guys both in? I can't wait to see the difference it makes to handling. What I'd really like is for John to come on here and tell us all about his front strut and also about his rear and if it makes more/less of a difference. Perhaps where he got said struts from and how much they cost him :D

*cough!* :P

where u from bro? im in when i get cash LOL knowing nengun :P take 4ever to get LOL! from what ive heard :P but anyways if u get peeps im in ? yeah pm me

Wycliff/Pete, so are you guys both in? I can't wait to see the difference it makes to handling. What I'd really like is for John to come on here and tell us all about his front strut and also about his rear and if it makes more/less of a difference. Perhaps where he got said struts from and how much they cost him :D

Well John got his rear sway bar from K-Mac Suspension @ Rockdale for $266 n a extra $60 to install. I also wana know the difference it makes b4 i buy one ok Mitch.

i like it, and i need sway bar as well !!

but too bad i am leaving aus soon@@...leave from mid of Nov to mid of Feb.

Hope the price next year would be decreased lol

btw, is this price USD or AUD? oh.well..since its USD$0.91 to AUD$1 now...doesnt matter..

Mitch,

As you know I have ordered mine and it's been over 5 weeks and it's still not here. I was told yesterday that it will take another 1.5 weeks to get to me.

Apparently C-One don't hold any stock and only produce these strut bars when an order is in place, so when my order came in and because it was only for ONE strut bar, they delayed production until they got more orders through. I'm not happy about that at all, as I could have ordered the Cusco one which would have arrived here within 4 days max.

For a group-buy order though I think C-One will produce it faster, but you better check the lead-time. With a strong Aussie Dollar you guys gonna save a bit, as it cost me $320.00 (Australian Dollars) all up including shipping and delivery from Melbourne to Sydney.

The other thing you need to be aware of is that if this order gets sent to one person and that person will be forwarding them on, there is a BIG chance the shipment will attract attention of customs and whoever gets it will be up for import duty charges (which are around 20%), so you better ask the supplier if they can dispatch these strut bars directly to your individual addresses separately rather than all in one box.

Well John got his rear sway bar from K-Mac Suspension @ Rockdale for $266 n a extra $60 to install. I also wana know the difference it makes b4 i buy one ok Mitch.

oi serious rear sway? how thick? pretty sure i can install wif my friends hoist :) let us no if theres a difference ey im soo keen for a front strut and rear sway :)

• 3 weeks later...

My ZRE C-One strut bar has finally arrived today after over 9 weeks of waiting for it since placing the order with Motosports in Melbourne. I will never use these guys to order stuff from Japan again! What should have been a maximum of one week transaction to get it shipped by air, turned into a massive waiting period and empty promises that it will be here soon when in fact they combined it with a shipment they were getting delivered by sea freight and charged me air freight instead!

Anyway, am happy that it's here, now to find the time and energy to fit it, as I got a killer flu :(

Anybody wants to give me a hand? ;)

lol mate ... i reckon there is benefit if john had one whipped up for him and he said there was a change in feeling i wonder what a fully researched one would feel like.... especially from cusco :D drools man im going to steal it from ya house buddy :P u better keep an eye on your car bcos a lil asian wif car jack and jack stands is coming to your house to rob ya bars LOL!

lol mate ... i reckon there is benefit if john had one whipped up for him and he said there was a change in feeling i wonder what a fully researched one would feel like.... especially from cusco :D drools man im going to steal it from ya house buddy :P u better keep an eye on your car bcos a lil asian wif car jack and jack stands is coming to your house to rob ya bars LOL!

LOL :D :D

LOL :D :D

HAHAHAHA BEWARE OF K9 :P

lol mate ... i reckon there is benefit if john had one whipped up for him and he said there was a change in feeling i wonder what a fully researched one would feel like.... especially from cusco

I wouldnt say fully researched for a sway bar, only difference between mine and the Cusco is that the Cusco brackets are more refined.

Its the only way really cos nowhere else to mount it...

Charlie how thick is it? mines 20mm

another view of it

post-9535-1258455955_thumb.jpg