:o unique wagon

wow..that lookssss weird hahaha.. seein the head my car with such a long body xD n what emblem is that? o.O

i think its an allex emblem but wasnt aware they stick on the rear unless it was diy

hey jeremy look at those headlight washer covers on the wagon :D

Edited by chicken

wow..that lookssss weird hahaha.. seein the head my car with such a long body xD n what emblem is that? o.O

Oval A= Toyota Allex Front Grille Emblem (A renamed Corolla hatchback which replaced the Toyota Sprinter sedan before it & was only sold through Toyota's Netz dealer network.). Now replaced by the Auris (Which also replaced the Corolla RunX there.). The Allex has a chrome rear license plate garnish, as you can see in the photo.

A15= Toyota Allion grade emblem (JDM Liftback, loosely based on the same platform as the Caldina, Euro/ JDM/ NZ Avensis Sedan/ Wagon & Scion tC. Available as a 1.5, 1.8 Petrol or 2.0 Direct Injection Petrol).

G Edition= Another Toyota grade in japan and some markets in the South East Asian region. Usually used for an in between or top spec model (e.g. RAV4J X 'G Edition' or Vellfire 3.5Z 'G Edition') & Special Edition (e.g. Estima AERAS G-Edition or Corolla Altis 1.8G Limited).

Emblem next to 'G-Edition'= Either a Linea Sol or Linea Terra emblem (Hard to tell which one it is as the picture is too small.). Used in certain European countries.

Square orange emblem- 'WiLL' emblem. Was one of Toyota's JDM only brand.Something to do a marketing exercise with other companies selling products under the WiLL brand (Non-car products include' WiLL Beer, WiLL Fridge & WiLL PC to name a few.). Cars include; WiLL Vi (1st model. Retro-styled sedan based on the Toyota Vitz/ Platz), Will VS (2nd model. Based on a shortened Corolla Fielder platform. Regarded as a 5 Door Celica, styling was ahead of its time.) & WiLL Cypha (3rd and last model under the WiLL brand. Hatchback based on the Toyota Vitz)

Man, I have waaaaaaaaaay too much time in my hands.

Edited by ToyotaFreak

i think its an allex emblem but wasnt aware they stick on the rear unless it was diy

Hhahaha :P fake much ? xD

damn alister! haha u do man!

Oval A= Toyota Allex Front Grille Emblem (A renamed Corolla hatchback which replaced the Toyota Sprinter sedan before it & was only sold through Toyota's Netz dealer network.). Now replaced by the Auris (Which also replaced the Corolla RunX there.). The Allex has a chrome rear license plate garnish, as you can see in the photo.

A15= Toyota Allion grade emblem (JDM Liftback, loosely based on the same platform as the Caldina, Euro/ JDM/ NZ Avensis Sedan/ Wagon & Scion tC. Available as a 1.5, 1.8 Petrol or 2.0 Direct Injection Petrol).

G Edition= Another Toyota grade in japan and some markets in the South East Asian region. Usually used for an in between or top spec model (e.g. RAV4J X 'G Edition' or Vellfire 3.5Z 'G Edition') & Special Edition (e.g. Estima AERAS G-Edition or Corolla Altis 1.8G Limited).

Emblem next to 'G-Edition'= Either a Linea Sol or Linea Terra emblem (Hard to tell which one it is as the picture is too small.). Used in certain European countries.

Square orange emblem- 'WiLL' emblem. Was one of Toyota's JDM only brand.Something to do a marketing exercise with other companies selling products under the WiLL brand (Non-car products include' WiLL Beer, WiLL Fridge & WiLL PC to name a few.). Cars include; WiLL Vi (1st model. Retro-styled sedan based on the Toyota Vitz/ Platz), Will VS (2nd model. Based on a shortened Corolla Fielder platform. Regarded as a 5 Door Celica, styling was ahead of its time.) & WiLL Cypha (3rd and last model under the WiLL brand. Hatchback based on the Toyota Vitz)

Man, I have waaaaaaaaaay too much time in my hands.

haha you know your stuff :D looks like that car has been going places

it might be real, some jdm rollas had HID reflectors from factory

Edited by chicken

i might be real, some jdm rollas had HID reflectors from factory

Some model were equipped with HIDs, but didn't have washers, as there's no requirement for it in Japan, only reflectors or projectors designed for HID with either Auto or Manual leveling (In-cabin control.). Washers & Auto-leveling with HID headlights are mandatory in Europe, which is also adopted down under.

If the washers are real (Not an LX-Mode stick on washer cover.), they would be from a European-spec Corolla with the OE Headlight Washer System (Not sure if it was an option is some countries, or if they were standard in snowy regions though. European Corollas didn't have Factory HID.).

i might be real, some jdm rollas had HID reflectors from factory

Some model were equipped with HIDs, but didn't have washers, as there's no requirement for it in Japan, only reflectors or projectors designed for HID with either Auto or Manual leveling (In-cabin control.). Washers & Auto-leveling with HID headlights are mandatory in Europe, which is also adopted down under.

If the washers are real (Not an LX-Mode stick on washer cover.), they would be from a European-spec Corolla with the OE Headlight Washer System (Not sure if it was an option is some countries, or if they were standard in snowy regions though. European Corollas didn't have Factory HID.).

there u go chicken :P our very own walking toyota wikipedia xD

there u go chicken :P our very own walking toyota wikipedia xD

Eh? Wha... lol.

*Shy*

I wouldn't really call myself an expert :D. I'm just an ordinary guy that loves doing research on cars.

Edited by ToyotaFreak