New Facelift Rear door Sportivo Scuff Plates

magicastle

To all new facelift sportivo owner,

I just pick up my new zr6 today, while checking the car I notice it did not come with rear door sportivo scuff plates.

I check with the brochure, it did said under Sportivo SX6 - Front & Rear door 'Sportivo' Scuff plates.

Does anyone have to same problem, as there are another ZR6 model at the dealer, which doesn't have the rear door sportivo scuff plates as well.

This makes me wounder if its a production issues.

Does it just have plain scuff plates at the rear (the ones that say nothing... not even Aurion), and the Sportivo scuff plates at the front?

If so, that seems a bit dodgy. Sounds definitely like some production issue there.

Does it just have plain scuff plates at the rear (the ones that say nothing... not even Aurion), and the Sportivo scuff plates at the front?

If so, that seems a bit dodgy. Sounds definitely like some production issue there.

yes, the one installed on the rear currently is just a plain scuff plate, black no text.

my sales man will trying to get back to me on monday. he also said the sportivo scuff plates was all sportivo model at all time, can't see why its replaced with standard scuff.

... can't see why its replaced with standard scuff.

Someone probably fell asleep at his station at the production plant :lol:

Got the news, The rear sportivo scuff plate is a printing error from the brochure, there is no rear sportivo scuff plate on the facelift models.

Got the news, The rear sportivo scuff plate is a printing error from the brochure, there is no rear sportivo scuff plate on the facelift models.

Are they really that cheap that they couldn't include 2 simple scuff plates? Seriously, it's not like it would cost them much.

Are they really that cheap that they couldn't include 2 simple scuff plates? Seriously, it's not like it would cost them much.

Funny thing is it's not an optional item as well. This maker wonder what else they have took out to cut the cost