1989 Camry Head Unit

AndrewQ

Hey guys. Before I start, feel free to go all technical because I do understand how to install sound systems in cars.

So I realised, with my Camry SV21 DLX it came with an equalizer on the head unit. Now, without the equalizer, the head unit will not power. And when i put in my new headunit (Well...... Temporary Sony XPLOD head unit until I can afford a complete system) I cant power the head unit because the equalizer is not plugged in through this big ***** circle cable. It's a P.O.S to work out and i've ended up putting my stock head unit in again with an iPod attachment for the tuner to get me by. But this is getting annoying and I want a better head unit for the time being. It also looks cooler =D

So, any ideas would be greatly appreciated of how to fix this problem because I dont understand what to do with this cable seeing as it powers the head unit.

Thanks.

PS. Install Dr. did not help. It didn't show the equalizer on any of their PDF files so I have no idea what to do.

Edited by AndrewQ