Project Apollo 13

Apollo 13

Well here is what i am going to buy for my first car. It is a 1994 Holden Apollo SLX. Here are the specs;

So this is a list of what it has got.

November 1994

Registered until June 2010

Driver Airbag

Power Steering

3.0 litre V6

Automatic

Nothing wrong with the interior

Rear Wing

One alloy wheel (spare)

132,000kms

Dual Fuel (Both need filling up)

The car was stolen and the person who owns it needs to get rid of it for room. The car has been checked over and there is nothing wrong with the mechanics.

Has no log books as they were stolen as with the four alloy rims.

The highest offer on the car so far has been $300 so I am going to offer $350.

Future plans for the car:

Respray

Get 1990's Camry front for it and new rear spoiler

New CD player, speakers, subwoofer, amplifiers

New rims

Debadge it and put Toyota Camry badges on it

Try to find some bodykits for it (haven't seen any so far)

Get 'Apollo 13' Number plates for it in the future

Some more work to come.

I'll keep everyone updated on what happens to the car and so on. Need to buy the car first. Mum seems okay with it so far.

post-16370-1259308273_thumb.jpg

post-16370-1259308873_thumb.jpg

hey mate nice first car think it need a kit and some nice rims and lowered than it will be reali nice.

there is a web site called carmate.com they sell body kits for camry same year which will fit cause the apollo and the camry are almost the same with some minor differences. i have the body kit from carmate on my car if you want to check it out

sean

there are many parts for the camry/apollo in america places like andysautosports.com they have heaps of parts but as i said in america but they have kits carbon hoods red and white tail lights black jdm headlights strutbars most parts u could ever needi have bought a few parts from them there abit more expensive then other places i have been on but there reliable. any more info just ask mate or if u have msn add me aussie_gangsta11@hotmail.com

sean

p.s thats the kit i have here are some pictures on http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3144071/4

Edited by sikwitit

Thanks man. Can you get the Divinci's in 18" or so or is it only 19"?

Cheers.

hey mate the dvinicis smallest size is 19s but if u ever come to sydney go to a place called ozzytyres they have a great selection of wheels at great prices. ozzytyres.com.au

sean

Tell me what people think, but I have been looking on the Ozzytyres website for a minute, and I like the following wheels. I can't get pics of them though. Sorry.

Aelxia Stealth 20" (want them smaller though)

Aelxia Paranormal 2 20" (same as above)

D'Vinci Rango 19"

D'Vinci Gusto 19"

Evulve C1 18"

KMC Swindle 18"

Lavinhard 604 Matt Black 18"

Lavinhard Fin7 Shadow 17"

Vertini Silican 18"

That's all for the moment. As i said, i am sorry tha i can't put up photos at the moment.

I will have to look in the used wheels section of classifieds for some cheaper ones too!

hey mate i would like to suggest one its the vertini hennessy there a great looking rim a rim similer to them they look reali good on the camry also the aelexi steath Lavinhard 604 Matt Black 18 and also the Konig - After Burner Black and the konig unknown.

i would also look into tempe tyres and talebtyres they have good looking rims aswell

and also mate just a little tip b4 trent gets in and says camrys dont look good with bling wheels some rims look good and some dont but in the end its your choose.

sean

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I saw some other rims the other day but i cant remember what they were :) I'll have too go past there again and look for them again...

I want 18" but with the style of the car undecided as of yet, i am just going over rims that look good.

• 3 months later...

Damn it! The car sold the other day for $400. I think that i'll wait for a bit and buy a cheap Camry of the same age or maybe another Apollo. I'll probably do the same things to it though. The Apollo now has the huge dent in the fender removed and needs painting. The colour is going to stay silver. It now has 16" rims on it and a Pioneer head unit is going in it as well. Far fetch from what i was going to do with it...

Ah well, there are many more fish in the sea.

Apollo 13