joining the KX-R club

wkd

Hi All,

Just like to give everyone a quick intro.

My wife and I just bought a new 2010 AWD Kluger KX-R, signed the papers last week.

The dealer told us the car will be build in Jan 2010 and will arrive sometimes Feb/March next year :)

Cant wait to drive it :)

:D :D :D

congratulations and welcome!

where did you buy from and what'd you guys pay?

did you get any accessories with your car?

Thanks Mate :)

We got it from Nobel Toyota in Sydney.

price for the car ended up to be $50,950 comes with leather package, reverse sensor, window tint , side step and floor mats.

we could get the same car for $1-$1.5k cheaper if we take the 09 model... but we decided to wait for the 2010 build.

was it a good price?

Edited by wkd

Welcome WKD !

You'll love it when you pick it up and start driving it...

We picked ours up about 2 weeks ago and we still fight over who is taking it for the day.

Such a pleasure to drive and all things considered, pretty darn good on petrol, too.

There are plenty of worthwhile topics/threads here which are worth reading and will certainly help to wet your appetite :)

Good luck with the waiting process....

Dave

Welcome WKD !

You'll love it when you pick it up and start driving it...

We picked ours up about 2 weeks ago and we still fight over who is taking it for the day.

Such a pleasure to drive and all things considered, pretty darn good on petrol, too.

There are plenty of worthwhile topics/threads here which are worth reading and will certainly help to wet your appetite :)

Good luck with the waiting process....

Dave

Hey Dave, are you breaking it in like Rice Racing did? Or are you just driving it normally.

I'm not being as stringent as what RR was....but I'm not thrashing it either.

We've just clicked over 600km's and for the first 300-400 I took it quite easy and taking off/acceleration was fairly slow and gradual. I also tried to avoid staying on the same speed for long period of time (which only happens really when you're out on the highway).

For the last couple of hundred km's I've driven it semi-normally, but still haven't done any hard accelaration...will probably wait till after 1000Km or so....not that I'll be giving it a flogging all that often - but it's good to give it a squirt every now and again :) Just not when everything's brand new...

Congratulations , I am till waiting for mine . by the way what is the leather package ?

Regards

Its after market leather seats and trims organized by the dealer.

so they will take out the factory cloth and put leather on the seats and door trims.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this forum. Gained a lot of knowledge from the various posts. I have booked a 2010 built Kluger KX-R 2WD, 7 seats in Graphite with mud splats, floor mats, window tints and rear parking sensors for 43K driveaway from Penant Hills Toyota. You guys think this is a good price?

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this forum. Gained a lot of knowledge from the various posts. I have booked a 2010 built Kluger KX-R 2WD, 7 seats in Graphite with mud splats, floor mats, window tints and rear parking sensors for 43K driveaway from Penant Hills Toyota. You guys think this is a good price?

Dont buy it. Klugers are heaps of crap.

We have a KX-R AWD 7 Seat. About 18 months old and 25K on it. Have not had any problems and it was an ex demo. The wife and I still fight over who drives it (the other car is a 09 Subura Impreza). We both prefer driving the Kluger. You won't regret it.