Aurion LED Indicator light boulbs.

Lak005

Yes, both the front and rear indicators are a T20 bulb.

You will need to get an electronic flasher unit because changing just either the front or rear light will be enough to reduce the flashing delay from the traditional flasher unit.

Yes, both the front and rear indicators are a T20 bulb.

You will need to get an electronic flasher unit because changing just either the front or rear light will be enough to reduce the flashing delay from the traditional flasher unit.

Thanks DJ.

Where do you find this flasher unit on the car? I had a look in the engine bay and found the fuse box, but couldn’t figure out which one is flasher. Can you help please help?

Would you know where to get this flasher for LED indicator lights?

The turn signal flasher relay is mounted behind the speedo funnily enough. So you will have to take that out to get there.

You can buy them from eBay by searching for LED flasher relay. As a matter of fact, I think Narva makes them and you can find them at places like Repco.

The turn signal flasher relay is mounted behind the speedo funnily enough. So you will have to take that out to get there.

You can buy them from eBay by searching for LED flasher relay. As a matter of fact, I think Narva makes them and you can find them at places like Repco.

Is it hard to get to the flasher behind the Speedo? Have you posted any thread on it previously? Do you know any links to get the info? What a place to put the flasher unit! I found this on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Lexus-Toyota-Electr...=item2c529214ea

Thank again DJ.

That one you found on eBay should be the right one, but without checking myself (I've never looked at mine), I can't definitely confirm that.

As for accessing it, you should have no issues. You just remove the trim underneath the steering wheel then you take the trim off that is in front of the speedo. After that you can remove the speedo.