Banks , they are all bloodsuckers but which one do i go with?

eviltwin

Ive just moved to Melbourne from a regional area where im a member of a local building society , after a month it's far to difficult having my funds tied up in something i cannot easily access in terms of paying in cheques and other general banking needs. So im after any good or bad info you guys have on your bank/account etc. Any helps mega appreciated!

BANKWEST FTW! :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap:

No fee on there zero transaction account if you deposit over $2000 per month (salary / pay), withdrawn from any ATM and there is no fees!

seel me on something better and i'll consider changing

Im bendigo, stgeorge and ing.

Being with Bendigo i pay $2 everytime i want cash out lol....odd occasion i find a bendigo...though i seem to get no bank fees other than the atm ones....all much of a muchness i guess.

Id just find one that has a branch near where you live as that makes it easier and i know of most bendigo banks which are open till 5 which makes it easier to get too after work, although most are prob like that now

BANKWEST FTW! :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap:

No fee on there zero transaction account if you deposit over $2000 per month (salary / pay), withdrawn from any ATM and there is no fees!

seel me on something better and i'll consider changing

+1 for this moved to bankwest from NAB and have no problems