help choosen mobile phone

sikwitit

Sorry, but i am with SD, in that i very much dislike iPhones.. they are the choice phone for everyone, but would i have one? NO!

I am very much happy with my Samsung... its better then you think ;) but choose a phone that will suit you, and the type of work/ activities you would be involved with.

iPhones are notorious for cracked screens, from all the people i know.

Evo

Damn it. This thread now has given me the urge to upgrade my HTC. I'm really wanting that Satio now after seeing some sample photos and video. Only problem is I will have to buy it outright since it's not available on contract here yet.

I usually prefer the contracts because if you get it matched right (ie. I'm with 3) and use the right cap, the phone ends up being free.

... Or I can sacrifice the xenon flash and have to live with LED, then wait for a SE Xperia X10 with it's 480x854 screen resolution or the SE Vivaz with its HD 720p video capture resolution. Hmmmm.

Edit: Mmmmm. Wouldn't it be nice. A Sony Ericsson with the 480x854 resolution screen of the Xperia X10, the 12 Megapixel camera resolution of the Satio together with it's xenon flash, and the 720p HD video recording of the Vivaz. Now that would be great.

Damn it. This thread now has given me the urge to upgrade my HTC. I'm really wanting that Satio now after seeing some sample photos and video. Only problem is I will have to buy it outright since it's not available on contract here yet.

I can help with that as my phone isn't on sale here yet either ;)