Toyota Website

I was just browsing through their webpage today and could help but notice some quotes that to me seem misleading, not to mention the way the car picturesgive the impression of a low sports car compared to the real thing, which is nearly as $loody tall as a rav4.

Are the Windows Tinted from factory??? must be a light tint.

I was just browsing through their webpage today and could help but notice some quotes that to me seem misleading, not to mention the way the car picturesgive the impression of a low sports car  compared to the real thing, which is nearly as $loody tall as a rav4.

Hey Lucio...

I have read about manufacturer's claiming that they 'tint' their windows in the past, and yeah, it is misleading.

I remember when my Father-In-Law bought his EF Falcon in 1995, it was advertised as having a 'Factory Tint'..

Really, all it was, was a UV coating to 'tint' the glare... ;)

Splitting straws if you asked me...

Cheers

Aaron

I was just browsing through their webpage today and could help but notice some quotes that to me seem misleading, not to mention the way the car picturesgive the impression of a low sports car  compared to the real thing, which is nearly as $loody tall as a rav4.

Hey Lucio...

I have read about manufacturer's claiming that they 'tint' their windows in the past, and yeah, it is misleading.

I remember when my Father-In-Law bought his EF Falcon in 1995, it was advertised as having a 'Factory Tint'..

Really, all it was, was a UV coating to 'tint' the glare... ;)

Splitting straws if you asked me...

Cheers

Aaron

yup that's all it is. a uv coating. looks like a 5% tint and looks like a full tint if ur on the right angle with the right lighting.

Edited by BigBum

Not only that, but have you seen the photos of the car on there, looks about 30 to 40mm lower. I bet it has a TRD CAI as well :P . On the serious side of things, you would be pretty dissapointed if you brought a car and expected it to look as the webpage one.

Not only that, but have you seen the photos of the car on there, looks about 30 to 40mm lower. I bet it has a TRD CAI as well  :P . On the serious side of things, you would be pretty dissapointed if you brought a car and expected it to look as the webpage one.

yeah, then it ended up looking like Craig's... :P

Not only that, but have you seen the photos of the car on there, looks about 30 to 40mm lower. I bet it has a TRD CAI as well  :P . On the serious side of things, you would be pretty dissapointed if you brought a car and expected it to look as the webpage one.

a TRD cai? LOL! i wouldn't be suprised... those bastards!

uh huhz, those photographers are damn smart... they pick the best angles to shoot the photos to give the most misleading shots!

i think thats what shao has did with his photos too coz his car is just too goddamn sexy :angry::angry::angry:

i think thats what shao has did with his photos too coz his car is just too goddamn sexy  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Shao's car is really that sexy though.... I'll vouch for that.... :)

i think thats what shao has did with his photos too coz his car is just too goddamn sexy  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Shao's car is really that sexy though.... I'll vouch for that.... :)

i'll need some ordinary photo shots to verify that!

Its just like a Big Mac ... the one you buy very rarely looks as good as the one in the picture :D

Its just like a Big Mac ... the one you buy very rarely looks as good as the one in the picture :D

mmm food.... :rolleyes: