Good quality Alloy Wheel Lock Nuts for Toyota Camry Vienta

K8Canb

Recently one of my alloy wheels was stolen from my parked car. I bought a similar looking wheel and bought 4 off wheel locknuts from Supercheap auto. Unfortunately they are made from mild steel and they don't seem to last long as one of the nuts has become rounded.

I went to local Toyota dealer and asked for hardened steel lock nuts. The guy at the counter was not very helpful and started asking part number. I told him and the nut is of 12mm x 1.5 mm pitch. He did not follow and I left the shop.

I have heard that Aurion has good alloy wheel locknuts.

Could someone advise me whether the Aurion has same wheel studs as Camry Vienta? Or where can I get good quality wheel lock nuts?

Thanks in advance.

K8Canb

Recently one of my alloy wheels was stolen from my parked car. I bought a similar looking wheel and bought 4 off wheel locknuts from Supercheap auto. Unfortunately they are made from mild steel and they don't seem to last long as one of the nuts has become rounded.

I went to local Toyota dealer and asked for hardened steel lock nuts. The guy at the counter was not very helpful and started asking part number. I told him and the nut is of 12mm x 1.5 mm pitch. He did not follow and I left the shop.

I have heard that Aurion has good alloy wheel locknuts.

Could someone advise me whether the Aurion has same wheel studs as Camry Vienta? Or where can I get good quality wheel lock nuts?

Thanks in advance.

K8Canb

Have a look at these Lock Nuts from Sydney City Toyota.......

BTW Which Toyota Spare Parts did u go to?

Toyota Locknuts

Thanks for the replies, I am in Canberra and I will try again from diffrent Toyota spare dealer.

Thanks again for the reply.

K8Canb

Canberra, really, sounds like the typical **** service you get from Canberra toyota, which branch did you go to?

I normally buy from Fyshwick, i'm a tradie, so i try to go there in my work clothes, usually get trade price on items and not treated like a moron, but if i go in there dressed in casual clothes i get the "you don't know anything - lets overcharge you" treatment. I usually get beter service from the younger guys there rather then the older ones.

Thanks for the replies, I am in Canberra and I will try again from diffrent Toyota spare dealer.

Thanks again for the reply.

K8Canb

Canberra, really, sounds like the typical **** service you get from Canberra toyota, which branch did you go to?

I normally buy from Fyshwick, i'm a tradie, so i try to go there in my work clothes, usually get trade price on items and not treated like a moron, but if i go in there dressed in casual clothes i get the "you don't know anything - lets overcharge you" treatment. I usually get beter service from the younger guys there rather then the older ones.

I went to Fyushwick too but they were not nice. I was in Sydney yesterday and got the parts from a dealer in Crydon.

I go to Canberra Toyota only for timing belt change, otherwise I do everything myself and just buy parts from them.