This is what i have been working on lately

flipsta24

so ive been away for a couple of days.....but i've been working on a long running project of mine and it's pretty much to the point where i dont really know what else to do, i know i could have spent the money on my corolla but this is really my sort of passion building it up and heading out bush and enjoying the scenery. Well heres some pic's of my second car and what i got up to over the weekend.

My Weekend Car:

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

P8140620.jpg

So the Specs of my Weekend Toy are:

Nissan Patrol 4.2 Turbo Diesel

4" Dobbinson Springs

Rancho RS9000 9 stage adjustable shocks

3 degree castor bushes

Radius arm spacers

Extended sway bar links

ARB front and Rear Air Lockers

Braided brake lines

81% reduction rock hopper gears

4.625 front and rear diff gears

Custom Rear Lower control arms

Custom 3" mandrel bent exhaust with 3" dump pipe

GFB manual boost controller

Turbo timer

Dual battery system

ARB roof racks

Boost and volt gauges along the pillar

Tough Dog adjustable front and rear panhard rods

Tough Dog Heavy Duty RTC steering dampener

35x12.5x15 Maxxis Trepadors radial ply on 15x10 steel rims

Let me know what you think :), i really should be getting stuck into modding the rolla again lol

Cheers

Charlie

Edited by flipsta24

Nice 4wd, great pics! I remember long ago I had those rancho suspensions on my wishlist lol! Can you adjust them from the drivers seat? If petrol wasn't so damn expensive (and if I wasn't married with kids) I'd still be trying to modify my old landcruiser bundera. Out of curiosity where bouts did you head offroad?

yea you can get the in-cab control box to adjust the shock settings but i didnt bother with it as apprently it would leak after a period of time so i just kept it with the control knob on the shock still pretty easy to get to under neath the car, mainly out towards lithgow (lostcity) used to be appin but not anymore as everything has been gated so now lithgow is my weekend sort of destination, if there is anyone out there with a 4wd and want to go for a day trip let me know as i would be happy to take some people out that way even if you have never been 4x4ing before

I remember it musta been 9-10 years ago now, I went up there camping for a weekend and 4wd'ing in these tracks where they do logging up around there... Pretty fun driving through the tracks... Then drove through the hawkesbery river near penrith on the way home...

You must be from around blacktown area I think I've seen your 4wd before driving around bungaribee rd.. Have you ever passed through there?

Edited by mannyMANNYmanny

yea lithgow has change over the past 10 years so many tracks to choose from now

i used to live in glendenning about 10 years ago, but now i live in campbelltown but i still drive to blacktown for club meets as it's based in blacktown so you may see my 4wd occasionally it will either be me or my dad driving