Your Aurion

Adamsy

I'd be keen as mustard for a Lyell Hwy run. Might be even worth talking to the rest of the ToyoTAS boys, see if we can get a joint cruise happening maybe? Though the weathers been a bit iffy lately.

Hey Chris,

Ha-ha good stuff looks like we'll have to do it then, few other guys keen to do it too, Couple from work and some mates. yeah i had thought about putting it out there on ToyoTAS but since it's a little bit i don’t know "Hit and miss" if you like gets busy on there then goes a bit quiet so wasn’t sure how it'd go down lol but don’t suppose it can hurt to put it out there hay might interest a few of the northern guys. Would be good to show some of the boys what an Aurion can actually do as i suspect they don't really rate them lol

I see my car as nothing more than an A to B, in fact I havent even washed it since December - if it wasnt for the rain it would look really filthy lol. But I am always surprised and impressed by how smooth it is and how effortlessly it overtakes, it has lots of space and the handling is better than you think.

To reply to this one again; does my Aurion still still surprise me? I would have to say everyday.

Even after settling into my TRD, I still get that nice feeling every time I put my foot down. Even though it has been ages since I have driven a non-TRD, I can still notice the difference.

And now that some fairly cold weather has kicked in, the surprises just keep on coming. The TRD certainly loves it WAY more than the Sportivo.

i have to agree with you daryl... even after almost 2yrs (i think) of having this car, it still surprises me...

i think its cause i drive it below 3000rpm most days cause i'm going to work and back on the freeway...

and then when i put my foot down on the odd occassion i find myself feeling like its more powerful all of a sudden! :lol:

same with the handling... took the exit ramp for my house at 80km/h last night and thought i was going to die... but it just had crazy amount of grip... to be honest, i think if i wasnt so scared of crashing it, i could get so much more out of the car and the setup... :lol:

right now the car has way more confidence than i do! HAHAHAHA