Camry/Aurion Accessories

dlmai

Hello,

I need help in finding the following Toyota part numbers for the 2010 Aurion:

- External mirrors with blinker (US model is non-folding)

- Aero bar kit

- Interior illumination kit

- Slimline weathershields

Any help is greatly appreciated. I will need to find a Toyota dealer willing to ship state-side. Can any of you 2010 Camry owners clarify if the external mirrors fold or are they non-folding like US models?

Thanks

Duc

Mirrors... best looking at all the part numbers here. There are quite a few pieces that join up together to make the mirror:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_G_2007_TOYOTA_AURION_GSV40R-JETSKQ_8701.html

What would be the Aero bar kit you are referring to? Not sure if I've heard that one before.

As for the interior illumination kit, I would advise that a DIY approach will yield MUCH better results as this kit will cost at least AUD$100, and only consists of 4 LED's.

The Slimline Weathershields... I haven't got the part number of, but they are just basically referred to them as "Slimline weathershields".

When i go back to work i will look up the part numbers for the parts your after. As for the Interior illumination what do you actually want from this product? as the factory set up (to make it legal of course) only works when a door is open and for around 30 seconds after you close the door, I'm sure you could make the system always be on or off, but like DJKOR said, you could achieve this result DIY and for much less coin.

DJKOR - I am in need of the folding mirror function as the College I attend has very narrow parking stalls and do not want to come out with a broken outside mirror. As for the DIY illumination kit, I am still trying to figure out this forum, I'll eventually find it. I think that approach is best as having the illumination on while driving would be nice, every so often. The aero bars are the roof rack that Toyota offers. I am also trying to keep my car as OEM as possible by utilizing only OEM components.

Adamsy - Thank you for your effort. Do you work at a dealership? If so, Would your dealership be willing to ship to the States?

Thanks

DJKOR - I am in need of the folding mirror function as the College I attend has very narrow parking stalls and do not want to come out with a broken outside mirror.

The Aurion mirrors do fold. You have to fold them yourself though. If you want automatic folding mirrors, you will have to look somewhere like here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOTA-camry-power-folding-signal-side-mirror-assembly_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3ef741225dQQitemZ270436213341QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Otherwise, lucky for you, I found the part numbers which I looked up a while ago for the guys in the States. You would find the part number for the mirrors are (price was quoted about 1.5 years back though):

The RH Side is: 87910-06906, and the LH Side is: 87940-06906. The mirror assembly without the backing panel (the one you paint to match the body) will set you back AUD$66.50, and the backing panel (RH: 87915-06902, LH: 87945-06902) is around AUD$35 unpainted.

DJKOR - I am in need of the folding mirror function as the College I attend has very narrow parking stalls and do not want to come out with a broken outside mirror. As for the DIY illumination kit, I am still trying to figure out this forum, I'll eventually find it. I think that approach is best as having the illumination on while driving would be nice, every so often. The aero bars are the roof rack that Toyota offers. I am also trying to keep my car as OEM as possible by utilizing only OEM components.

Adamsy - Thank you for your effort. Do you work at a dealership? If so, Would your dealership be willing to ship to the States?

Thanks

No worries, i will get you the part numbers and prices of the Mirrors, Illumination package and Aero roof bars.

Hey..while in this topic, just wondering if the side mirrors in camry can be used in Aurion

Coz I found this and might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7A-07-08-09-10-TOYOTA-CAMRY-LED-Auto-Power-Fold-Mirror_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518cc08090QQitemZ350253777040QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Hey..while in this topic, just wondering if the side mirrors in camry can be used in Aurion

Coz I found this and might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7A-07-08-09-10-TOYOTA-CAMRY-LED-Auto-Power-Fold-Mirror_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518cc08090QQitemZ350253777040QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Well the Aurion mirrors bolt directly onto the Camry, so you'd imagine it would go the other way.

DJKOR- do the Camry mirrors manually fold in like the Aurion(minus the turn-signal)?

To be honest, I thought they would considering most mirrors these days do. But that's just what I think. I have never actually looked or asked.

Ok so here are the prices and part numbers for those couple of bits you was asking about :)

Mirror Sub-ASSY,LH - 87909-06300 $162.80

Mirror Outer Cover LH - 87945-06902 $34.65

Mirror Sub-ASSY,RH - 8798-06300 $162.80

Mirror Outer Cover RH - 87915-06902 $34.65

Interior Illumination package - PZQ51-33050 $140.80

Aerostyle Roof Racks:

"Overhang Type" - PZQ30-33030 $306.90

"Flush Fitting Type" - PZQ30-33040 $308.00