Already they are very nice

Especially Body Kit

It is very nice

in topic this is

I want to advise me

Can I buy a Body Kit Or not

Greetings For all

Edited by S3ud

You can certainly get replica kits but not the genuine parts. This is mainly my view, but details for genuine parts should only be provided to owners of TRD Aurion's that require them (ie. accident repair etc).

Anyways, two replica kits that I am aware of are the following:

R-Style Racing (Thailand):

http://www.rstyleracing.com/index.aspx?ProductID=Product-091205070560328

Carmate (Australia):

http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details.php?productid=TOYAUR06TRDFB

http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details.php?productid=TOYAUR06TRDRB

http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details.php?productid=TOYAUR06TRDSS

or

http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details.php?productid=TOYAUR06KSFB

http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details.php?productid=TOYAUR06KSRB

http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details.php?productid=TOYAUR06KSSS

Personally, if I were to choose from those two, I would choose the R-Style Racing ones. The Carmate ones in the first set of links aren't actually shown in the photos, but from what I saw when they had the images posted before, they were a less accurate replica than the R-Style ones... much like the ones in the second set of links.

Off topic: What is with the funky text formatting. Seems to be a common thing for you guys to post like that.

+1 to what DJKOR said. If you look deeper into the old threads created by BONDIE (If I'm not mistaken), there are 2 more suppliers from Singapore that do the TRD Kits, thou the pics are the actual TRD not the products they produced. I also remind you that ALL replicas are made of Fibre-glass. None from ABS-plastic...

Try the camry asia forum. 1 guy there has successfully install a TRD kit, not so much with the rear spoiler.

You can certainly get replica kits but not the genuine parts. This is mainly my view, but details for genuine parts should only be provided to owners of TRD Aurion's that require them (ie. accident repair etc).

Stress less mate, TRD parts are still been made and will continue to be for quite some time, in fact every part I’ve ever look up for either TRD vehicles there has been enough of that part for every TRD to be Ridden off at least 2 or 3 times over so owners don’t need to fear. However i do agree that things like the unique body kit should be kept for actual owners nothing worse than spending a fortune for a car just to have every Bogan in town with the base model car also having your body kit, just ask the HSV boys lol

Stress less mate, TRD parts are still been made and will continue to be for quite some time, in fact every part I’ve ever look up for either TRD vehicles there has been enough of that part for every TRD to be Ridden off at least 2 or 3 times over so owners don’t need to fear. However i do agree that things like the unique body kit should be kept for actual owners nothing worse than spending a fortune for a car just to have every Bogan in town with the base model car also having your body kit, just ask the HSV boys lol

To be honest, I was using that more of an excuse to hide my thoughts that I don't approve of Aurion's out there driving with a TRD kit on with no go under the hood. The fact that there are around 614 genuine TRD's out there makes me want to keep the numbers of them limited.

At least with those replica kits, there are differences that help keep the real TRD's the way they are.

Selfish I know, but that what I think.

It's like the whole fake handbag business. It's that common that someone could be walking around with a genuine Louis Vuitton handbag, and you would just think it is a fake.

The **** thing about the genuine trd parts is that the cost itself is enough to upgrade the base model to the actual TRD. I was one of those unlucky to buy the car just before the TRD showed up in the showroom. Cravin for those body-kits, I went to the parts & accessories dpt, only to find out that the special quote they gonna give me, wasn't even worth considering. As you said, genuine unique body-kit is for actual owners.

To be honest, I was using that more of an excuse to hide my thoughts that I don't approve of Aurion's out there driving with a TRD kit on with no go under the hood. The fact that there are around 614 genuine TRD's out there makes me want to keep the numbers of them limited.

+1

-

DJKOR

At least with those replica kits, there are differences that help keep the real TRD's the way they are.

Selfish I know, but that what I think.

It's like the whole fake handbag business. It's that common that someone could be walking around with a genuine Louis Vuitton handbag, and you would just think it is a fake.

Yeah i can appreciate that and i think everybody would find that view fair enough. Toyota has probably priced the TRD body kit so expensively to protect owners of the cars from fake look a likes because most other unique components like brakes suspension, chassis are pretty cheap to upgrade too. it makes me laugh every time i see a VT Commodore Executive with an E-series one front splitter, Monaro rear lamp assy (or the cheap Supercheap auto ones)and a Y-series rear bumper, HSV owners must just spew when they see that!