Funny Desciptions .......

Guni

Was at K-Mart and passed a bargain bin. So looked into it and found 2 tool boxes up for grabs. :spiteful:

IMG00063-20100419-2048.jpg

Something was wrong obviously as it wouldn't be there otherwise ...... :unsure:

Let's see why it ended up in the bargain bin ....

IMG00061-20100419-2046.jpg

WTF ???? Missing 1 small one and no packet ???? Referring to the nuts or the sac ??? :blink:

Let's move on to the next one ....

IMG00062-20100419-2048.jpg

Missing 2 small ones ????? Jeesus ....

Who wrote this crap ???? A tool ?

<_<

Funny though .... I cracked up just reading them and got the stares....

:toast:

Was at K-Mart and passed a bargain bin. So looked into it and found 2 tool boxes up for grabs. :spiteful:

IMG00063-20100419-2048.jpg

Something was wrong obviously as it wouldn't be there otherwise ...... :unsure:

Let's see why it ended up in the bargain bin ....

IMG00061-20100419-2046.jpg

WTF ???? Missing 1 small one and no packet ???? Referring to the nuts or the sac ??? :blink:

Let's move on to the next one ....

IMG00062-20100419-2048.jpg

Missing 2 small ones ????? Jeesus ....

Who wrote this crap ???? A tool ?

<_<

Funny though .... I cracked up just reading them and got the stares....

:toast:

LMFAO - i used to work for these guys: The ideas company (TIC) reverse logistics in altona. yes these descriptions were written by the "managers" of the k-mart/taget stores. One description on a guitar hero i read was "faulty button thingy"

i mean, WTF, "button thingy"?

:lol:

I used to work retail, trust me guys, they just want to get it out of the way and pass it on to whoever needs to take care of it, if the problems obvious you'll get crappy discriptions haha! I'm guilty of doing it.. worked 3 jobs in uni, 2 which were retail, worked for Myer on Bourke Street and Newspower in St Kilda, and had a job as a waiter on Saturday and Friday nights.. I just pretty much wrote down stuff like 'doesn't work, needs fixing' or 'client told me its broken, fix it please' lol I used to do it with my orders while i was doing my waitering shift as well by just jotting down what the person ordered with abreviations, like a penne alla panna was "PAP" and the cook would always be like "WTF is a PAP?!"

....... and the cook would always be like "WTF is a PAP?!"

You forgot the smear .... :P :P :P :P :P :P

LOL!!! I should have asked the cook to check if he was pregnant

I used to do it with my orders while i was doing my waitering shift as well by just jotting down what the person ordered with abreviations, like a penne alla panna was "PAP" and the cook would always be like "WTF is a PAP?!"

I worked in the fruit n' veg at Coles. As we would walk around writing fill lists we'd abbreviate everything too. Pretty much each item was shortened to 4 letters and a number if it was a bagged item. Cuts time down by heaps when the customers dawdle around getting in the way thinking the shelves fill themselves. Can't remember any funny ones though.

There was one customer who said she didn't want a watermelon because it was green, she wanted a ripe one. I assume she thought the outside went red when ripe....

When i worked in a spare parts shop in Sydney we had this lovely old greek guy that would come in alot,he would always make you come out to his car so he could show you his problem,his english or lack of was..well lets say ordinary at best...some of the rippers he would come out with.

sticks his head in the engine bay and takes a big wiff and then asks me if I CAN HEAR THE SMELLS :lol:

he tells me he owns a MOOSTABUSHI

and it was an OFFTAMATIC

he had a few more but i can think of em,i smiled the whole time i served him. :D