[Syd] Queens Birthday Meet/Cruise

Monday 13 June...

Could we meet at 11am in Homebush carpark 6 (as usual) and we'll try and get away by 11:30

Be prepared, with a full tank of fuel!!!

Bring CBs, I'll have a spare if anyone needs it...

If anyone has any ideas about where to go up North then sing out, I don't know the roads up there at all...

Cheers

Dylan

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Could we meet at 11am in Homebush carpark 6 (as usual) and we'll try and get away by 11:30

Be prepared, with a full tank of fuel!!!

Bring CBs, I'll have a spare if anyone needs it...

If anyone has any ideas about where to go up North then sing out, I don't know the roads up there at all...

Cheers

Dylan

Depends how far you want to go...

I was thinking Brooklyn, some nice spots up there, on the way to Terrigal...

Or maybe Terrigal... :P

I know the roads well enough... But i'd say around 10:30, if people can get out of bed...

Was hoping to avoid the Old Pacific Highway being a holiday weekend... but if there are no other offers of options could be good. The scenary at Brooklyn is nice though :)

Was hoping to avoid the Old Pacific Highway being a holiday weekend... but if there are no other offers of options could be good. The scenary at Brooklyn is nice though :)

if you're thinking of heading north, unfortunately old pac is it...

Unless you want to head in a different direction...

I remember I had to go for a drive out towards blue mountains way a few weeks ago. Down the M4 was a really good drive and the scenery got really nice towards Blaxland and blue mountains. Its not too far either considering you're doin a good speed down the M4 although it does seem a distance. I dont think it'll be too jammed up either...

Edited by !*heatseca*!

I think we could make this a suprise cruise... :P B) ;) ;)

ie, I'll bring a map and well decide on the day :lol::lol:

Dave - You bringing the rolla or the Celica... :D

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Hey i just noticed that a guy on toymods has organised a cruise to palm beach on monday, how bout we join that one we can always cruise somewhere else later on.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=m...52d597773f18a73

Dylan im not sure what ill bring yet, the diff in the celica dosent sound too happy so well see.

I'll be up for cruising with the Toymods lads... I'd like to meet a few more of them before the dyno day :D

it's the same time, same place too (just across the road) so makes re-organisation easy :P

I may or may not turn up depending on how late the Canadian F1 race ends or how interesting the first corner is (If BAR and Toyota both crashes out i'll have an early night :P ). But i'll like to drive to Palms Beach as i have never been there, was told its a beautiful place.

it's not finishing til 5 in the morning so I'm getting up at 7 to watch the tape then driving up... then there is the MotoGP to watch after, I'll watch the Moto's tonight but leave the 250s and 125s to tomorrow (go Casey!!!)

If I had FOXTEL i'd be watching them earlier!!! :P

Edited by Blue_Stivo

thanks to Screaminrolla and KThaha for coming out for the run with the Toymods guys and gals. Some great roads were taken and it was a nice small well contained cruise... 9 there and 7 back... I'll post some pics when I get them uploaded off my camera :D

Cheers

Dylan

thanks to Screaminrolla and KThaha for coming out for the run with the Toymods guys and gals. Some great roads were taken and it was a nice small well contained cruise... 9 there and 7 back... I'll post some pics when I get them uploaded off my camera :D

Cheers

Dylan

Had to watch F1 last night after i found out BAR was on pole but what a disappointment it was.. anyway good to hear you guys had fun cruising! Did Dave go in the Stivo or the boosted Celica?

Cheers

Dylan

Had to watch F1 last night after i found out BAR was on pole but what a disappointment it was.. anyway good to hear you guys had fun cruising! Did Dave go in the Stivo or the boosted Celica?

So did I, I grabbed 4 hours before, caught the end of the 250s and all the 125 race then stayed on for the F1 (best race all season for drama, leading the race was a Jinx) and slept at 5ish and up and 9:15 and at Homebush at 11:05

...so what's your real excuse Zee :P

Cheers

Dylan

So did I, I grabbed 4 hours before, caught the end of the 250s and all the 125 race then stayed on for the F1 (best race all season for drama, leading the race was a Jinx) and slept at 5ish and up and 9:15 and at Homebush at 11:05

...so what's your real excuse Zee :P

My alarm clock didn't work till 12pm :P