TAS - LYELL HIGHWAY ROAD TRIP

So the plan is to on the 12th of June head done the Lyell highway for a bit of a road trip along this amazing road.

Meet at Moina at 8.45, meaning that people could leave from Devonport around 8ish, and about 7.45am from he Burnie area.

Leave Moina @ 9.00am

Go straight to Queenstown, there by 11.00am. via the Anthony link Road.

Over the Lyell Highway to the Derwent Bridge Pub for lunch around one o'clock, it is about half way.

Leave by 2.00pm ish, we should be able to get to say, Poatina/Cressy/Longford, by around 5.00pm.

That should be before it gets real dark and then you are on the Highway, and it should be pretty animal-less from there anyway.

People are welcome to make there own way to Moina, but we are looking at meeting up in our own cities/town and heading there in small groups.

:)

Also the idea has been put out there that we could stop at the Longford pub for a beer for those who are keen, i also plan on hooking the video camera up in my car so could be a good chance to have a look at some footage but i know some are keen to head home before it gets too dark so thats cool too.

Edited by Adamsy