Driving / Spotlights

BUSTER 1

G/day all I am knew to this forum as I only got my 08 awd kluger a couple of days ago it is my first Toyota for few years I had a 80 and 100 series , but I must say that I am very impressed so far ,the only thing I don’t like is the 2 black holes in the front bumper where the driving /spot lights go can you get lights to fit in there ,genuine or after market ???? thanks in advance for any info ,

P/S this looks like a great forum I have learned a great deal already and will probably spend a lot more hours on it

Cheers Garry

G/day all I am knew to this forum as I only got my 08 awd kluger a couple of days ago it is my first Toyota for few years I had a 80 and 100 series , but I must say that I am very impressed so far ,the only thing I don't like is the 2 black holes in the front bumper where the driving /spot lights go can you get lights to fit in there ,genuine or after market ???? thanks in advance for any info ,

P/S this looks like a great forum I have learned a great deal already and will probably spend a lot more hours on it

Cheers Garry

G'day and welcome...

I think you're referring to the fog lamps and how they're missing in the KX-R model?

I've seen after-market kits available on ebay... I'm guessing these would need to be wired up separately and therefore need a special button fitted somewhere to your dash.

On the KX-S, Grande and even Altitude I think... there is a dial on the headlight stalk to activate the fog lamps but I'm thinking this is missing from the KX-R?

So to get the genuine fog lamps you may also need to invest in a different stalk for the steering wheel.

Someone else may have actually done this and can be a little more precise with the experience.

G/day all I am knew to this forum as I only got my 08 awd kluger a couple of days ago it is my first Toyota for few years I had a 80 and 100 series , but I must say that I am very impressed so far ,the only thing I don't like is the 2 black holes in the front bumper where the driving /spot lights go can you get lights to fit in there ,genuine or after market ???? thanks in advance for any info ,

Cheers Garry

G'day and welcome...

I think you're referring to the fog lamps and how they're missing in the KX-R model?

I've seen after-market kits available on ebay... I'm guessing these would need to be wired up separately and therefore need a special button fitted somewhere to your dash.

On the KX-S, Grande and even Altitude I think... there is a dial on the headlight stalk to activate the fog lamps but I'm thinking this is missing from the KX-R?

So to get the genuine fog lamps you may also need to invest in a different stalk for the steering wheel.

Someone else may have actually done this and can be a little more precise with the experience.

Guys

check this site for fog lights as it is one of the most comprehensive and detailed subject, even at the top of the forum you will see Scotts steering wheel blog, click on it and follow the history and all will be revealed good luck.

Cheers

Dhous