wary of net

thtupid

Hello. I'm a current owner of an 05 corolla accent sport. I've actually been a member for a relative while now but I've always been wary of posting in forums so please forgive me for not introducing myself. I like my cars stock and would very much hope that the blade makes it to australia and that the lexus CT will have a regular petrol engine one day rather than being a hybrid exclusive (can't stand cars without a tachometer sorry).

Other than that it's really good to be able to find a place in the cyberworld where people are so friendly! Also it's good to be able to read positive well informed comments about my beloved brand (bit too much?) rather than ignorant and hateful banter.

Welcome and I understand your wariness,me too.. Everytime i see your user name I hear it in my head and laugh :P

What Toyota does your relative have?

Welcome and I understand your wariness,me too.. Everytime i see your user name I hear it in my head and laugh :P

What Toyota does your relative have?

Relative? Well my mum owns an echo with a bung stock cd player and there's 2 camry's and another corolla in the extended family...that what you're asking? Anyway please to meet you. hehe.