need 2 mirrors thanks to drunk idiots

Nikferatu

I have two Coronas, an RT132 Liftback 81 and and XT130 Wagon also 81 or 82, both were parked out front of my place and had each of their driver's side rear-view mirrors kicked off thanks to some lowlife. They are both in great condition and the Liftback I had just finished doing a full tune/valve adjustment/new clutch and flywheel to get a safety cert - she would have been gone in another week or so. Totally gutted to say the least...

If any member has any suitable mirrors lying around or if they or one of their mates have an old one of these parked around the place that they could spare the mirrors off I would love to hear from you. They appear to be identical mirrors between the two cars - they are the black plastic type that is part of the window frame not the screwed-on chrome job (more's the pity, the chrome one would be easier to replace).

If anyone can help by selling me the right item I would be very stoked and some faith in human nature restored, must admit I am struggling to find any right now (either mirrors or faith in human nature).

Nick 0433 843 730 I am in Brisbane northside, can travel to pick up or pay postage within reason.

So sorry to hear this Nick. It's the very reason I refuse to park any of my Classics anywhere... ever! People suck! I only ever take my cars out the shed, drive them around and put them back in the shed. I very rarely ever park anywhere where my car is out of my sight. Yes it's annoying but previously I have had many things stolen off my cars (ie tail light assemblies, grille's.... etc).

Hopefully someone can help you out here mate. good luck!