Whens the next Sydney Cruise?

Hey guys im itching for a Cruise? i missed the last one at..is there anyone planning to organise one? i live close to Cumberland HW Maccas.....

Cheers ALL :P

Here's one I'm organising for the 12th of july providing the govt. doesn't interupt again... :P

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=2368

I'll def. be there for the Cross City Cruise if it happens.. Be great to have it on a Sat. night rather than a Sunday night.. :D

12th of July is a tuesday ...... Usually Sat night is put aside for everyone to do their own thing which is why usually we go during the day on Sat or have a long full day drive on Sunday.....

I'll def. be there for the Cross City Cruise if it happens.. Be great to have it on a Sat. night rather than a Sunday night.. :D

12th of July is a tuesday ...... Usually Sat night is put aside for everyone to do their own thing which is why usually we go during the day on Sat or have a long full day drive on Sunday.....

Although the 12th is not the exact date set as yet.. the govt will probably schedule for that w/e anyway...