mobbing the 04 camry sportivo

NuuBy

Hi, can any one help me decide on parts for my camry, i was think off getting the chrome halo projector headlight, grill, eyelids, wheel + rims, lower it and H.I.D kit,

dont know if the 2005 camry headlight and chrome grille fit for my 04 camry?

will update soon with picture in the future

post-20269-128097382272_thumb.png

post-20269-128097401458_thumb.jpg

Hi, can any one help me decide on parts for my camry, i was think off getting the chrome halo projector headlight, grill, eyelids, wheel + rims, lower it and H.I.D kit,

dont know if the 2005 camry headlight and chrome grille fit for my 04 camry?

will update soon with picture in the future

Do you have the pre- or post facelift Camry?

Grill

The entire Gen 5 Camry grilles are interchangeable, so as long as it's a Gen5 they will fit. You can also order Grilles from the US for the 2002-2005 US Camry which will also fit. They make the billet/chrome grilles which would suit a VIP kind of look

Headlight

Physically the Facelift headlights should fit the pre-facelift models; but if you ask me the facelift lights are ugly with the blinker housing on the inner side of the headlight. Even if you have the projector/HID setup; the blinker near the middle looks ugly.

Eyelids

Freddy @ Topstage makes eyelids for the Gen5 but the ones I got ($150 plus post) needed alot of work before they could be painted. It wasn't worth the extra labour to get them prepped so I have a set here doing nothing.

Carmate.com.au also have the eyelids for the Gen5, but I think they don't look as good as the one Topstage makes

Springs

Kings make the Low Springs for the Gen5 Camry, but it doesn't lower it a great deal. However, I still manage to scrape on some parts of the road/driveway. I lost about 27mm when I put the low springs in when taking out my Sportivo springs.

Lovells do make Super Low springs, but you will definitely scrape on low-clearance sections.

hi,

yeah, Like andrew said, as long as the same model. They will fit.

I have asked King spring customise front and rear springs for 3 inches lowered. After intalled, the car looks pretty low, perfect height and no scrapping problem. IF u wanna more VIP style, better handling and lowered, :spiteful:, u can get coilovers, I got lowered my coilovers for 4.5 inches lowered, but scrapping a little my guards :idea: . BTW I still got my used 3 inches low King springs, if u would like to try on, I can sell to u :yahoo::spiteful:

I got my eyelids from carmate. Personally, I am very happy about their style, but not the quality.

If u can the projector headlights, i reckon they will be cool.

All the best

post-20269-128098338625_thumb.jpgthose are the eyelids and the grille that I want, found the eyelids but not the grille so was thinking of getting the 05-06 face-lift camry grille, and I don't know what it the different between the headlight on the 02-04 and the 05-06,

wanted to get the H.I.D for the fog lam 8000k it look good on it.

post-20269-128098341318_thumb.jpg

post-20269-128098696933_thumb.jpg

post-20269-128098698519_thumb.jpg

post-20269-128098338625_thumb.jpgthose are the eyelids and the grille that I want, found the eyelids but not the grille so was thinking of getting the 05-06 face-lift camry grille, and I don't know what it the different between the headlight on the 02-04 and the 05-06,

wanted to get the H.I.D for the fog lam 8000k it look good on it.

post-20269-128098341318_thumb.jpg

post-20269-128098696933_thumb.jpg

post-20269-128098698519_thumb.jpg

Ahh yes, that grill is the Sportivo Accessories Grille (but they've put a Toyota logo on that picture); they aren't available anymore. I have searched high and low but can't find one.

However, you may get lucky and there is a RS Grille (for the US model, but will fit the Gen5 here) that looks very similar but is finished in chrome. If you don't like the chrome, nothing abit of paint won't fix.

With the headlights, on your one (pre-facelift) the indicator section is on the outer side of the lights, on the facelift ones the indicator section is on the inner side of the lights. I personally don't think it looks as good.

Thank alot now i know about the Gen5 Camry (02-06). 05-06 chrome projector headlight blinker on the outer side for 350USD on ebay including shipping it that t o much?

And where can i get the RS grille?

Jound come across this site it have the full kit fot the 05-06 camry www.autosportz.com/bodykits_05-06_toyota_camry_jp.htm

But it can be order separate but all i need it that eyelid and the grille but it a bit expensive, still waiting reply from the on shipping cost,

So the headlight model 05-06 as i mention earlyer will fit for my 04 camry sportivo, becouse them seller on ebay they reply sying that it will not fit for 04 model.

RS grill, u can get it from Ebay.

Body kit, i asked before, they told me shipping cost just for front bumper is around $600-700.This is quite expensive and not really worth to go for it.

The headlights, coz they have different location for the lights, eg. 05-06 model's indicators have different location with 02-04 model's. I guess this why it can fit.

RS grill, u can get it from Ebay.

Body kit, i asked before, they told me shipping cost just for front bumper is around $600-700.This is quite expensive and not really worth to go for it.

The headlights, coz they have different location for the lights, eg. 05-06 model's indicators have different location with 02-04 model's. I guess this why it can fit.

So then i should get the 05-06 style coz the blinker it on the outder side and did you mean can or cant?

What an eye lip?