MAXY

Gday! I'm Maxy 37yo from Perth in W.A. and have just bought a SX6 2008 Aurion in Blue! I love this colour and the car. I pick it up on Tuesday 10th August 2010, can't wait, these sleepless nights are killing me!!

I have had a '03 sportivo previously and had HID dual beam lights in and they were great. Only thing they lasted 2 yrs only and one side started not to come on (low beam). It kept blowing an inline fuse so I imagine the ballast was faulty which is costly to replace.

I also changed the dickie grey bland front grill to the '04 colour coded grill and it looked so much better. The front grill on this model Aurion is not much better (std issue) and would appreciate a link to a post/page for some different ideas please.

As any forum there are some people who get 'burnt' for stating their opinion and I hope we ALL can get along and share info/stories. I am prettty passive and can't wait to share some stories on here.

Thanks again everyone one and look forward to getting my car! WOO HOO!!!!!

Gday! I'm Maxy 37yo from Perth in W.A. and have just bought a SX6 2008 Aurion in Blue! I love this colour and the car. I pick it up on Tuesday 10th August 2010, can't wait, these sleepless nights are killing me!!

I have had a '03 sportivo previously and had HID dual beam lights in and they were great. Only thing they lasted 2 yrs only and one side started not to come on (low beam). It kept blowing an inline fuse so I imagine the ballast was faulty which is costly to replace.

I also changed the dickie grey bland front grill to the '04 colour coded grill and it looked so much better. The front grill on this model Aurion is not much better (std issue) and would appreciate a link to a post/page for some different ideas please.

As any forum there are some people who get 'burnt' for stating their opinion and I hope we ALL can get along and share info/stories. I am prettty passive and can't wait to share some stories on here.

Thanks again everyone one and look forward to getting my car! WOO HOO!!!!!

hey max!

glad to see another Perth based aurion owener here! yay!

hope you can make it to a photoshoot sometime! ill be organizing them throughout the year... but atm the weather isnt too great... but as soon as the weather picks up... all YOU perthies better get your cars gleaming... cos its on!!!

:)