1996 corolla

any idea how to remove the dash thingy below the cd player? I want to install a cup holder but can't get the dash off (have removed the 2 screws up the top)?

Undo those two screws, remove the ash-tray and just firmly pull the whole section towards you - it's clipped in fairly firmly down near the ashtray so might need some leverage fron a flat-head screwdriver, just remember to not bend it too much otherwise the trim will snap (has happened on mine), it's a real bitch to get out sometimes.

any idea how to remove the dash thingy below the cd player? I want to install a cup holder but can't get the dash off (have removed the 2 screws up the top)?

Undo those two screws, remove the ash-tray and just firmly pull the whole section towards you - it's clipped in fairly firmly down near the ashtray so might need some leverage fron a flat-head screwdriver, just remember to not bend it too much otherwise the trim will snap (has happened on mine), it's a real bitch to get out sometimes.

where would i be able to buy one of these cup holders to install ^_^

where would i be able to buy one of these cup holders to install ^_^

Just go rip one out from a wreckers - I think just about every ADM AE10x had them as standard