Steering controls for 2-DIN aftermarket headunit upgrade?

DUB

I'm considering an upgrade to the Fly Audio satnav like Hado's, but just to keep my options open does anybody know if there are aftermarket dbl-DIN head unit replacements that is compatible with the Kluger's steering wheel controls (2010 model)?

One example i've come across so far is the Follow-Me satnav (which i was told is a rebadged aftermarket model from Eclipse AVN4400?)

If you know of any other pls list them here so we can look 'em up for details online..Thanks!!

hey mate

if your looking at a aftermarket dvd/gps unit, have a look at the eclipse avn range, or even something like the pioneer AVIC range?

if you have a unit that isnt compatible with your steering wheel controls, you can simply purchase a PAC steering wheel control interface?

hope that helps, good luck :)

thanks for that... I could only find Pioneer AVH-series but nothing that is Toyota/Kluger-specific (as far as steering wheel controls are concerned)

Do you have any more info on the AVIC range? A link would help...

Also I'd never heard of a PAC control interface - how does it work and who sells them?