Hey, Im From Melbourne, Victoria

hey there, it said this was a noobie page so i figured i would say hey, well im a 22 year old from melbourne, recently bought my 2nd toyota, a 1997 camry recently had a corolla but had a accident in the black spur that well left it wrecker worthy, i thought i would join a car club to get to know a few toyota fanatics and car nuts :)

hey there, it said this was a noobie page so i figured i would say hey, well im a 22 year old from melbourne, recently bought my 2nd toyota, a 1997 camry recently had a corolla but had a accident in the black spur that well left it wrecker worthy, i thought i would join a car club to get to know a few toyota fanatics and car nuts :)

• 2 weeks later...

G'day and welcome! If you're free you should come to our next Melbourne meet - its on the 26th of September, meeting at 10am at Lilydale Lake. It's a great friendly crowd and we're heading to Noojee Pub for lunch :D Check it out in the Upcoming Meets forum :)

All the best for you and your Camry!