My mate rented an Audi TT!

Its a base model TT with FWD 1800cc Turbo, 132kw and 235NM, 6speed Tiptronic and only has 6000kms on it and a 3 month old car. I had a 30min drive with the top down :D and it had a lot of go in the midrange and felt more like a super smooth V6 than a Turbo and handled beautifully over the bumps and little potholes but the steering is much heavier than the Stivos and feels "numb" with not much feedback but i wasn't pushing it through corners that hard, especially when it was drizzling. The car felt so comfortable and the quality and layout was definitely Audi.

Now to the comparison B) *STIVO VS AUDI TT* Audi quotes 8.5sec 0-100km/h for this roadster TT.

-We tested rollin start with the TT behind my Stivo and i was 3 cars ahead by 4th gear.

-In-gear acceleration from 100km/h, reeling the TT in slowly with 3rd gear and by 4th i was ahead convincingly.

My mates still cannot believe how good the Stivo is but i will take $80,000 TT anyday if i was offered the opportunity to swap :P Its beautiful inside and out and such a great car to drive! :D

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Isn't the TT all wheel drive?

Also do a stand still start :P  Wonder who would win then!  :lol:

Its only got 132kw and 235Nm torque from its 1800cc Turbo with the new Tiptronic 6 speed box. Apparently this new tranny cannot handle the 165kw and 280NM output :huh: But this car still feels real punchy from 3000rpm to 6000rpm and its super-smooth. The $95,000 3.2 Quattro will have a 3200cc V6 and AWD with 184kw and 320NM with DSG transmission and launch control and will sprint from 0-100 in 6.6secs :o

I think a standing start with the base model TT will be close but the Stivo will still prevail by the time it hits 4th gear :lol: Maybe the manual coupe version TT that is quicker (0-100km/h in 8.4 auto, 7.8 manual) and is $10,000 cheaper than the Roadster will prove to be a tougher challenge for the Stivo.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

The $95,000 3.2 Quattro will have a 3200cc V6 and AWD with 184kw and 320NM with DSG transmission and launch control and will sprint from 0-100 in 6.6secs :o 

Bring it on :P :P :P :P :P More than happy to have a crack at one ;) ;) ;)

The $95,000 3.2 Quattro will have a 3200cc V6 and AWD with 184kw and 320NM with DSG transmission and launch control and will sprint from 0-100 in 6.6secs :o 

Bring it on :P :P :P :P :P More than happy to have a crack at one ;) ;) ;)

Don't think you can rent one of those but i'll check my mate's garage to see if he has one handy :P :P :P

No worries Z.... Let us know ..... Give me a couple of days though so i can atleast bolt on the NOS bottles to give u a good challenge ;) :D :D ;) :P :P