D2 coilovers...

Fidz-zze

Hey dudes I hope someone can help me with this but I bought a set of second hand D2 coilovers for my 03 sportivo and the install went smoothly but there has been a knocking sound on the front passenger side when I hit small bumps straight on or slightly at an angle. It sounds like the top of the shocks hitting the chassis but I have checked lots of times and nothing is loose. I have also checked the control arm and springs and have found nothing...I do hope this is an easy fix and not a replace job...:(.

Any advice would be much appreciated, cheers.

FIDZ.

I just removed the coilovers from Guni's Sportivo with him and the issue is the sway bar links , with coilovers you will need to run a shortened link or i have heard of people beating the links out of shape. I would reccommend some shortened links PM Guni he may still have a set!

Cheers SD and eviltwin, ill look into bashing the swaybar links...JOKING!! yeah ill hit gunni up, i just bought some aprking sensors off him...thanks soooooo much, glad i didnt have to fork out 250+ bucks for a new coilover just to hear the knocking again!!!!

Thanks again...btw SD how are your seats going man?

Ah yes, how could I forget the antiroll bar noise; could be that too.

The seat is going good, so much more comfortable than the stock seat. Problem is I have continued to drop weight and now I don't fit the seat as well as I did when I first got it. And the solid seat mount is awesome, means no one can adjust my seat from my ideal position any more. And there is a tonne more leg room behind it too. I'm only seeing positives with the seat.