Where to service your Aurion

czaja74

I thought it might be a good idea if we could share some info where to service Aurion. I saw a few threads but I think that it might be a good idea to have something in one place. It will be a great help for anyone that don't have a trusted mechanic or looking for one.

Please include

Name of the business , state and sub and short description about service, quality of repairs and overall impression. Please keep the thread clean.

I start first

Dealer service: Gary McMillan Toyota Preston, VIC. Had a few warranty stuff fixed there. However after today I will not go back there again.

Mechanic: Kamford Motors, Epping, Vic. Had previous 3 Camrys fixed and serviced there. No issues with the repairs. Honest bloke. Free rent car to get you home even if repair is only 1-2 hours.

Techno Motors, Coolaroo, Vic. Been there twice. Blokes used to work at Toyota service centre.

Please note that I'm not associated with any of these places. I only share my experience.

Edited by czaja74