Which car should I buy?

Croatian Princess

Which car should I buy  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

(Have mates with both so I need to be careful what I recommend)

Hey K, I would go the IS250 - decent upgrade but still practical.

If buying the 350Z means you keep the 'rolla, then you won't get to enjoy a better car everyday rather than have two lots of rego & etc.

Can pick up a few easy KW's (and intake roar) with the ISF intake too.

Prices for the IS250 should soften a little with the arrival of the IS350 too. Another advantage is that the IS250 is still the current shape whereas the 350Z is now starting to look a little old against the 370Z.

Having said that, the 350Z is a great car for what it is. If you do go a 350z, get a fixed roof Track version with the Brembo brakes and 18's standard (know you want the convertible, but take a look at one anyway!)

Convertibles are no real drama - the roof lets more heat through than you would imagine, and "wind in the hair" motoring isn't always good for your hairstyle either. I have had 3 different convertibles (2 mx5s and a 4x4) and only the 4x4 got broken into while parked.

Take both for a drive - and buy whichever you like best!! Enjoy shopping :)

why not go for the car thats sorta best of both is 350 base mod you can pick up for around 70000 and you get is looks and practicallity with 350z performance

why not go for the car thats sorta best of both is 350 base mod you can pick up for around 70000 and you get is looks and practicallity with 350z performance

Base model, new IS350 is $64k.

With 233kW and 378Nm of torque it's like an Aurion with direct injection and rear wheel drive *drool*, almost as powerful on paper as the Aurion TRD, but apparently faster from what journalists are saying.

Base model, new IS350 is $64k.

With 233kW and 378Nm of torque it's like an Aurion with direct injection and rear wheel drive *drool*, almost as powerful on paper as the Aurion TRD, but apparently faster from what journalists are saying.

its direct and port injected buddy v6 with 12 injectors port injection gives more torqur at low rpm and the direct injection give higher power output now thats tecknology

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...