Ashtray and 12V light bulbs

Does anyone know what kind of globes these are?

post-14950-012890600 1287701871_thumb.jp

The blackened globe on the right is 5mm in width - has 74 on it and some letters (HR?) that I can't make out because of the burnt glass. This is from the ashtray globe socket from the ZZE corolla sportivo.

The clear globe on the middle is also 5mm in width (same size as above) - S 14V 1.4W. This is from a 97 honda civic transmission gear selector light.

So far I have purchased a few replacement bulbs which glow red from ebay. They are 5mm wedge type (12V 0.8A) and can be used for the following 5mm wedge type applications: 74, 17, 18, 37, 70, 73, 79, 85, 86, 2721.

post-14950-065783000 1287702253_thumb.jp

The one in grey enclosure (12V ciggie lighter) is slightly smaller than the other 2.

How do I take the globe out from it's grey enclosure? Or does the entire thing get replaced?

I have not been able to find a replacement globe for this yet. Will bring it to DickSmiths later this evening to see if they can change it to a red bulb.

These lights look like the standard 5mm wedge globes in my 2002 Corolla wagon.

I have sourced various LED replacements for most globes from eBay seller warden_jp2002.

The seller also has a web site at "http://wardenjp.com".

The dimensions of all the LED types are listed on the web site so measure yours and check details on the web site.

The seller seems to stock most LED replacement types for the standard incandescent globes.

The small globes in the Hazard Flasher and the Rear Window Demister switches are Neo Wedge bulbs (various sizes shown on the web site).

Replacement is as a whole, they twist out using the slot in the base.

I have found that the seller has been reliable over a number of years.

soundbyte.

apparently u just need to give it a good yank but i broke mine and i ended up having to clean all the broken pieces inside and replaced it with the LED and resistor

Guy at dicksmith said that the entire unit - bulb in the grey casing (12v ciggie light) has to be replaced as a whole.

These lights look like the standard 5mm wedge globes in my 2002 Corolla wagon.

I have sourced various LED replacements for most globes from eBay seller warden_jp2002.

The seller also has a web site at "http://wardenjp.com".

The dimensions of all the LED types are listed on the web site so measure yours and check details on the web site.

The seller seems to stock most LED replacement types for the standard incandescent globes.

The small globes in the Hazard Flasher and the Rear Window Demister switches are Neo Wedge bulbs (various sizes shown on the web site).

Replacement is as a whole, they twist out using the slot in the base.

I have found that the seller has been reliable over a number of years.

soundbyte.

Centre console has already been replaced from green globes to red leds by BKS. Thanks for the info/website link, much appreciated.