Finally!!

01 VEY

Greetings fellow Toyota loving humaniods,

I have for all my living memory been a dedicated Ford nut but have been the owner of a couple Holdens and Mazdas a Mits Mirage and now this wonderfully fun-packed RA28.

I am currently in the middle of a major rebuild project of a '77 RA27. It started out as my son's first car that took too long to get running. He'd wanted a 23 but they seem to be harder to get than the 28. I bought it believing it to be a whole lot better vehicle than it really was. We aquired an 18R-G with twin Solex carbs which I fitted a couple years ago and that made a world of difference to the worn out old 'C' we willingly gave away.

After about a year just sitting in the driveway I finally got it registered only to have an inattentive commodore driving guy try to drive into the back seat through the passenger door. Somehow a passing off duty police officer believed it was my fault and that left me to fix the other guy's car on my third party insurance and then shell out for mine.

I work in the Auto Electrical spares parts industry and regularly submit myself to the weekend torture working on the cars owned by my family. (With the exception of my daughter who just bought a new car)

I hope I can be of as much use to others as I am certain your advice will be for me

Regards

01 VEY

OOPS

I meant that my car is RA28.

Always pays to type a little slower and proof read as well. DOH

BTW who do I need to contact to become a full member. I would like to add a few details to my profile but can't seem to access the 'edit' function.

Also how much is the membership cost and to whom do I pay it??

regards

Mark

p.s. - Thanks for the welcoming notes.

BTW who do I need to contact to become a full member. I would like to add a few details to my profile but can't seem to access the 'edit' function.

Also how much is the membership cost and to whom do I pay it?

At the top right hand corner, you see your name displayed. Click the dropdown arrow and choose "My Profile".

Then a couple of centimetres below that you will see the Edit button.

To be a "TOC Supporter", click "Store" in the menu at the top of this page. You will find the details there.