Unichip for a Sportivo

power 'chips' are a waste of time and money IMO.

Get yourself a nice intake, set of headers and exhaust and you will see much more of a power gain.

If you are after a piggyback ECU get something like an emanage ultimate, or go full standalone and get a PowerFC or equivalent.

power 'chips' are a waste of time and money IMO.

Get yourself a nice intake, set of headers and exhaust and you will see much more of a power gain.

If you are after a piggyback ECU get something like an emanage ultimate, or go full standalone and get a PowerFC or equivalent.

Yeh i have been looking around for a Cold Air intake but was just curious about the chips as i have seen couple of people on the forum with the chips in em. And i think a exhaust doesnt sound too bad either.... Hopefully in the near future should have a cold air and a exhaust done.

Hey was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a unichip for my 03 sportivo and if anyone knows how much power u gain throught em..

Make sure you can CAI + catback + header before putting unichip

Please search in this forum for the same question, someone did a unichip on sportivo before

I do not have a sportivo, but I have ordered a unichip an waiting for delivery, and I can tell you the difference later

I have a unichip in my car which was put in by the previous owner.

I did intake, headers and exhaust first and then did the unichip. this was done years ago before there were other viable options for replacement ECUs. I think I have scans of dyno runs before and after the ECU change and there is a small power gain, but a much smoother curve.

If I find them, I will try to post it up

hey was just looking at Power Fc on this website and its doesnt say anything about Corolla Sportivo but does have a Celica with a 2ZZ-GE was wondering if anyone knows if its the same for both the celica and the sportivo.. Thanks

hey was just looking at Power Fc on this website and its doesnt say anything about Corolla Sportivo but does have a Celica with a 2ZZ-GE was wondering if anyone knows if its the same for both the celica and the sportivo.. Thanks

Heres the dealio:

The PowerFC is built for the 7th Gen ZZT Celica, which had the 2ZZ-GE engine. The Sportivo Corolla, despite having the same engine, has a different ECU and Loom stock. You can still use a PowerFC from the Celica but you need a custom harness so you can run the stock ECU as well to keep everything working happy.

SuperDave on here makes the harnesses.