06 Corolla Ascent Sport Modification

AE120

Hey, I have a 06 Corolla Ascent Sport that I am proud of, however there were a few features that I always wanted in a car and I never got it when I bought my corolla or I was short on cash =P I was wondering, does anyone know of a good place I can pick up a few corolla parts to get it installed into mine?

Sportivo Auto climate control

Levin/Sportivo Speedometer

I was hoping to try and claim these parts but except toyota, which they said it be approx 3k each to get each part and I should just sell my corolla (which I do not want to do) But I really hopeing I can locate them (New/Used)

Ok auto climate will be the pricey bit

Don't guarantee me 100%.. but I'm guessing for

1 obviously ull need the centre console which is expensive as is

2. Is the wiring thr same? Climate works off sensors like outside ambient temp, ur ac isn't going to turn on when it's 1 degrees outside, inside cabin temp to vary the temp,

3. Your door flaps ( this is the doors that open and close your vents ie floor face demist etc ) is cable, sportivo is electric.. Same goes with your vent temp mixer, controls hot and cold...

Too much hassle I wouldn't touch it

And ur dash, why get a sportivo one the motor won't rev to whats on the dash lol

Get a levin if u can and as for if it's a straight swap I wouldn't know..

I found this speedo cluster for you on eBay

SPORTIVO INSTRUMENT CLUSTER eBay

123R is right - the redline will be tough to reach ;) - but it will still look cool and for all anyone else needs to know, with the bonnet closed, you have Sportivo motor under the hood anyway.....

The climate control swap could pose more problems than it's worth - the parts are not easy to find second hand - but it's worth a look

There is a front cut on eBay that has the climate control - I emailed him about selling it seperately, but got nowhere

haha alright, maybe Ill leave the climate control unless I come across one. But the speedo would be a definite for me. I don't thrash my car or have I ever reved pass 6 anyways, I just like the look and colour to be honest hahaha Come on, have to admit...red lighting...looks really nice. I definitely would get the levin if I could find out...but haven't been so lucky on facebook and toyota wasn't very nice to me about it either lol

Does anyone know a great place in Melbourne I can install the speedo? My car is out on warranty anyways because I didn't read my manual and didn't know outside servicing voids the extended warranty =[