Looking for online shops selling jdm aftermarket parts

hey guys,

just wanted to know where everyone shops online for corolla jdm parts, specifically the zre models. english language stores like nengun and rhdjapan would be ideal as i can't read japanese at all. :lol:

figured i would like to check out what's out there, back into the modding mood once again :D or if it's ebay stores, the sellers name would be awesome.

cheers everyone!

because you have a sedan then your best bet would be the US,type in 2ZR-FE

eBay Motors US

unfortunately after reading this from a toyota nation member in regards to my car it's a shame to say this sucks balls if it's true.

Info about your car:

Model: ZRE152R-AEPDKQ

Frame: ZRE152-J007715

Production: 02/08

Paint: 1G3 Grey

Trim: FE12 Grey Cloth

Engine: 1.8L 2ZR-FE

Grade: D-Type

Transmission: Automatic (4-speed, U341E)

Driver's Position: RHD

You have a very different rear suspension to our model. Rear sway bars meant for Japan/North America Corolla will not fit your car. That being said, the rear axle beam is the same (42101-12171) as the 2008+ 2nd Generation Scion xB. As such, I would expect rear sway bars from the Scion xB/Rukus to fit your Corolla.

The front sway bar on your Corolla is the same as the Auris/Blade in Japan, as well as some other stuff. Nothing over here uses the exact same bar, but again I would expect most E150 parts to be interchangeable. The end links are the same, but I suspect the part number for the bar is different due to diameter/stiffness changes.

The manifold, front exhaust pipe, mid pipe and muffler section all have different part numbers compared to US-spec Japan-made vehicles. I expect this is due to a slightly different floor design/rear suspension design. I'd expect most of it to be close but not quite fit. The bumper cover itself is the same, however the rest looks (even in the diagrams) quite a bit different. That doesn't mean it won't fit though, just that it's a different design. The Australian E150 series uses separate pipes for the front/mid/rear sections of the exhaust, while the US-spec E140 series uses a single pipe from the manifold all the way back to the muffler (which is a larger-style than yours).

As far as strut braces go, the rear suspension is quite different, so I'd expect that will likely not work for you. On the front I was expecting the upper strut mounts, etc. to be the same between the E140 and E150, but it was not the case. Your upper strut mounts are the same as our Scion xB. I don't know if the bolt pattern is different as I haven't measured it. The upper bar may fit, but again I can't say 100%. The struts and fender aprons have different part numbers to ours.

The front suspension setup on your Corolla looks most similar to the Scion xB/Prius. Even the crossmember is a very different design compared to ours, with many more pieces. (Though it is the same as our xB).

this is from a guy who might be a toyota tech which i only gave my VIN to and go that info regarding my car, kinda confused what parts fit the sedan now. :huh:

i gave JE-55-EA a pm and see what his advice is before i start doing anything silly.

thanks for the sites guys! i have this little regret i should of bought a manual hatch instead of an auto sedan but family came first and i chose the latter. there is a crap load of stuff for the hatchback :P

The US has the body parts for you anyway, as for handling and others I thought Japan would have your car but the Corolla Axio is a ZRE14? so would be risky..

Where is the Altis from? TRD car search doesn't list it and the only ZRE152 to be listed is the hatch