zze 122 Power window issues....

Hi Guys,

my corolla is 02 prefacelift zze 122. it did not come with power windows. so i decided to buy the power window kit from (chicken) , also a member here.

the kit comes from a zze 122 levin. the wiring for the kit was not a plug and play to my car. i got one of the best mechanic (lunjiaow) also a member here to give me a hand on installing this kit.

Anyway, we installed the motors, wiring etc, after going through many problem, all 4 power windows works. Now the problem is the initializing process. i was told that we need to initialized the power windows so we can control it from the driver door panel. i was told that you need to wind down window all the way and then up all the way, starting from Driver side, front passenger side, Back left, Back right.

3 of the power windows are initializing with the driver door controller except the Back right kit. the lights flashes twice on the button.

can any one help me with the initializing process ??

thanks Jeff

interesting so you put the all auto up/down facelift setup into it?

yeah it works, auto up/down. but everytime the car is turned off the memory for the passenger windows is reset or something so jeff has to reintialise each window on start up. interestingly he got the 30sec delay power off feature (same as levin/conquest) for the driver window when they installed the windows.